Would 'The One' compete for receptors with M1, 4AD?
- 04-13-2009, 06:36 PM
- 04-14-2009, 02:46 AM
04-14-2009, 02:37 PM
i dont think it would IMO dht and saw [palmetto though compete for receptors just throwing that out.
04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the reply...yeah I stopped running my Saw Palmetto when I started pre-loading everything else for this m14 cycle. I just can't decide if I want to bridge straight into 'the one' or save it...I haven't seen the strength gains I remember from m1,4ad yet and I'm into week 3 now...I guess I'll wait it out and see.
Similar Forum Threads
- By drivehard in forum PicsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-14-2009, 04:27 PM
- By nickd in forum PicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-06-2009, 02:33 PM
- By Sticks in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 03-03-2006, 01:34 PM
- By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 12-07-2005, 10:13 PM
- By HARDtotheCORE in forum PicsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-23-2005, 08:31 PM