powertrain and slin?

jeepman

Awards
I have been doing a little research on powertrain and slin. Both products look to be pretty good.

I was considering doing a m1t cycle...something like 2 wks on 2wks off and so forth.

anyone have any thoughts on tossing some powertrain and slin into the mix?

thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, a little research on "slin" is not enough. Especially if you are talking about actual injected insulin.

ManBeast

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Hes not talking about insulin.

Dont waste your money on that crap. Turn on some rock n roll for an energy boost.

Slin is not worth the mentioning if you ask me.

This is my opinion. Flame at will!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, then I'm sorry for over-reacting.

ManBeast

shadow_manifest

Awards
Hes not talking about insulin.

Dont waste your money on that crap. Turn on some rock n roll for an energy boost.

Slin is not worth the mentioning if you ask me.

This is my opinion. Flame at will!
It's R-ala and I think its pretty good. Though lots of people sell it. It makes my muscles feel fuller and seems to help me recover faster. 100mg per meal is the standard.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
It's R-ala and I think its pretty good. Though lots of people sell it. It makes my muscles feel fuller and seems to help me recover faster. 100mg per meal is the standard.
its 100mg per 30G of carbs as i understand it and if using "regular" ALA its 300mg for every 30G of carbs.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's LG's R-ala product. Just the same as every other r-ala from what I can tell, good price on it though :)