Havoc/Epistane Stomach Pains

tat2snlifting

Awards
I;m on week 3 of my havoc cycle, on 30mg, and i started to develop some stomach pains under my ribs(more so on the right.) I know thats right where my liver is so i'm a little concerned. I am taking milk thistle, but wondering if i need to go out and get cycle support.

It feels like a little cramp in my stomach. any ideas?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
stop drinking. and cycle support would have been a good idea in the first place.

you want about 1g of standardized NAC and sylmarin, about 1g of antioxidants, some SAM-e, and other goodies. research.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
I;m on week 3 of my havoc cycle, on 30mg, and i started to develop some stomach pains under my ribs(more so on the right.) I know thats right where my liver is so i'm a little concerned. I am taking milk thistle, but wondering if i need to go out and get cycle support.

It feels like a little cramp in my stomach. any ideas?
If i were you id stop taking the cycle, listen to your body!

OME

OME

Awards
If my liver started hurting I'd stop my cycle immediately. I'd probably also go to the doctor and get blood work/physical done.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
the doctor would have been better advice...

i've gotten little pains in my liver before in the past, but have put the thing through some stress as a youngster. my doc knows this and actually recommended i look into highdose sylmarin, but that was after assessing my enzymes and declaring everything to be ok.

absolutely right. listen to your body, its your's and only you can make that judgement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's only on the one side? I know I sometimes get cramping of the muscles between my ribs that feels like internal pain.

abuleh

Awards
Found this on Liverpain.org

"Liver pain can be caused by a wide variety of ailments. The pain is felt in the upper-right quadrant, usually underneath the rib cage. Liver pain location may vary slightly, and in some cases can be felt in conjunction with back pain. It can be sharp, but typically is felt as a dull ache.

Liver pain and abdominal pain in general are sometimes confused with each other. For reference purposes on this site, all upper-right abdominal pain is considered as potential liver pain. A doctor or medical professional may be able to determine the difference between particular types of pain in the abdomen, and whether they are related to the liver itself.

Kidney pain is distinguished as it is located below the liver. Pancreas pain is also distinct, as it is underneath the liver, as well.

Other symptoms may accompany liver pain. Some possible additional symptoms may include:

Difficulty breathing
Eating disorders
Fatigue
Itching
Pain when breathing or coughing
Right shoulder pain
Swollen testes

A doctor may use some of the other present symptoms to assist in making a diagnosis of the liver pain cause. "

~abuleh

Attachments