Test, Tren, Winni, Nova.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what the gains would be on a 8-10 week cycle of this? This is the cycle im taking next month.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
I was wondering what the gains would be on a 8-10 week cycle of this? This is the cycle im taking next month.

Lol where are your dosage amounts? Cant really tell what kind of results you'd get if no one knows how much you expect to be taking.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
new? newb to what ? you've got 4 compounds listed one after the other, the last being a SERM that you'd be taking afterward, not at the same time. and if you've never taken nolva or know what nolva is then i'd say you have much to learn before you start shooting tren. which esters are you using for test and tren?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
So u don't know anything about either of these, not even dosages and your planning on taking them.... Not smart

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you inject in both your testes and your taint your results will rise exponentially.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Well Im getting it from a trainer which is a buddy of mine soo he will know what to do. Hes competed it the past. He will be training me and tweakin my diet. Also he will be injecting for me.
Ive done epistane in the past gained 10 pounds. 10/20/20/30/40. nova will be what im taking after cycle..Im not that stupid. I was just throwing this cycle in the air to see what average results would be.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Im 195, 14% bodyfat mostly belly. Ive trained since i was 18. I am now 25. I have a good frame and i think its time to start bangin lol.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Just start out with Test because if you get sides, which I'm almost sure you will from Tren you wont have the experience to determine which compound is causing the problem. First cycle should be test@500 for 12 weeks and you could even kickstart it with an oral for 4-6 weeks. If u really want run the winny 6-8 weeks at 50mgsED. Take something for your joints cause winny has that drying out effect. I dont usually have that problem cause I always incoporate deca into my cycles, as its part of HRT protocol.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Frame looks good bro, but no reason to jump in the deep water yet. You will respond really good to low doses. Keep using doses that are low and moderate and only bump when gains come to a halt, this is a primary reason why I switch up compounds throughout cycles. Good luck

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Bro, tren can be very harsh. I use it very sparingly and I waited 3 years b4 touching it.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
so i should just start with 8 weeks of test? But i do wanna throw in winni to get lean for the summer

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so i should just start with 8 weeks of test? But i do wanna throw in winni to get lean for the summer
10-12 weeks with test. i dont see any problem with adding winny in the last 6 weeks

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I decided im gonna do the cycle with test, tren, and winni. test prob 500cc a week, and tren 300cc a week, and winni 50mg a day near the and of cycle. Im sure i will be fine with good results.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what happened to test-primabolan-winstorl? its lighter on u then tren

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
maybe a bit $$$. stuff is mad money, especially jabbing 600-1000mg/week. what about drostanalone. question how common is drost with the enanthate ester? i barely see it anywhere, and very few talk about it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And then nova for pct
get clomid and HCG as well. always run HCG with deca or tren unless u dont mind taking months to recover.

i dont like the cycle at all for a noob, keep it simple

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Whats HCG?
Wow, and you're planning on taking 4 compounds for your first cycle?? A little bit of research goes a long way my friend. And it's nolva not nova. I highly suggest doing research before you begin this. And I would also just run test only for your first time, possibly throwing winny in at the end. I wouldn't touch tren on your first run.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro, you've achieved decent results naturally (and with your 1 epistane cycle). But judging by your questions, you shouldn't do anything until you learn more.

Stick with another epistane cycle and read up to prepare for your next. I've never stuck myself either, and even I know the answers to your questions.

GL