Trenadrol vs Xtreme Tren

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
I know a wealth about AAS but still learning about DS? Basically, the title says it all, which produced better gains? It appears that both are some type of tren PH/DS but they have different ingredients. Anyone could help here that would be great? Thanks

MJ34

AFOX

Awards
Hey Guys,
I know a wealth about AAS but still learning about DS? Basically, the title says it all, which produced better gains? It appears that both are some type of tren PH/DS but they have different ingredients. Anyone could help here that would be great? Thanks

MJ34
The trenadrol is stronger, but the sides sucked for me( insomnia, night sweats and high bp). So I like the tren extreme products better, because I still get great results, with very few sides.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; YPC 3.2.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Zango 10.0.290.0)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol is all out strength gains / lean bulker. Lotta side effects but the only ones Im experiencing is lowered sex drive and elevated BP. Not an issue for me tho.

cant comment on regular 19nors srry :(

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys,

MJ34
17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone<---- tricky name, meant to disguise what it really is, oral trenbolone. more oraly effective than test, but not as strong as if you were to inject it.

19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione<- pro steroid to dienelone, a steroid similar in gains/sides as trenbolone, but a different steroid.

(also known as)

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione<--same as above.

unlike what the marketers of products like xtreme tren would have you believe, "just two molecules away from tren," the body isn't capable of making the conversion to trenbolone.

hope this helps.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to the manufacturers, the active ingredient in Methoxy-TST is 17b-methoxy-trienosterone. This tem doesn’t mean much to
scientists. Some advertisements mention an “oral testosterone analogue”, but trienosterone is not a registered term. The other part of the name, 17b-Methoxy, is more clear: it indicates that the molecule in the 17beta-position has a methoxy group on it. Some users thought that Methoxy-TST contained 17b-methoxy-testosterone.

Steroid experts were surprised when Methoxy-TST appeared on the market. A methoxy group on the 17beta-position reduces the steroid's attachment to the androgen receptor, but promotes its attachment to the progesterone receptor. That works against the desired effect and increases the chance of side effects, such as a reduction in the endogenous manufacture of testosterone.

A similar discussion erupted when Methoxy-TRN appeared on the market. The active ingredient in this product is 17b-methoxy-trienbolone, if the labels are to be believed. The difference this time was that the name on the labels gave the impression that 17b-methoxy-trenbolone was the substance in question.

According to animal studies, 17b-methoxy-trenbolone is a fairly powerful progestagen and a weak androgen.

Methoxy-TRN and Methoxy-TST, the ads proclaimed, are “designed by the best to work synergistically”.

If the inventor of the stack is the same person as the manufacturer of the products, you can’t deny that he has a sense of humour. But it’s a sense of humour without a conscience. According to the laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone. It hasn’t been ethered or estered, it’s plain old trenbolone. How much trenbolone the capsules contain the researchers did not determine.

The trenbolones on the market come in the form of injectible products. But trenbolone is also a bit active when taken orally; it’s oral availability is bigger than nandrolone's and testosterone's.

The analyses are sobering: they show how much respect the designer-supplements industry has for its buyers.

Little.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the feedback. I have done the AAS Tren and its great as well but bad sides such as insomnia, HBP, aggression and great gains. Seems similiar but I'm sure not even comparable to AAS tren but still looks solid. I have a tren product with pheraplex in it and I will try it out soon. I like phera.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
According to the manufacturers, the active ingredient in Methoxy-TST is 17b-methoxy-trienosterone. This tem doesn’t mean much to
scientists. Some advertisements mention an “oral testosterone analogue”, but trienosterone is not a registered term. The other part of the name, 17b-Methoxy, is more clear: it indicates that the molecule in the 17beta-position has a methoxy group on it. Some users thought that Methoxy-TST contained 17b-methoxy-testosterone.

Steroid experts were surprised when Methoxy-TST appeared on the market. A methoxy group on the 17beta-position reduces the steroid's attachment to the androgen receptor, but promotes its attachment to the progesterone receptor. That works against the desired effect and increases the chance of side effects, such as a reduction in the endogenous manufacture of testosterone.

A similar discussion erupted when Methoxy-TRN appeared on the market. The active ingredient in this product is 17b-methoxy-trienbolone, if the labels are to be believed. The difference this time was that the name on the labels gave the impression that 17b-methoxy-trenbolone was the substance in question.

According to animal studies, 17b-methoxy-trenbolone is a fairly powerful progestagen and a weak androgen.

Methoxy-TRN and Methoxy-TST, the ads proclaimed, are “designed by the best to work synergistically”.

If the inventor of the stack is the same person as the manufacturer of the products, you can’t deny that he has a sense of humour. But it’s a sense of humour without a conscience. According to the laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone. It hasn’t been ethered or estered, it’s plain old trenbolone. How much trenbolone the capsules contain the researchers did not determine.

The trenbolones on the market come in the form of injectible products. But trenbolone is also a bit active when taken orally; it’s oral availability is bigger than nandrolone's and testosterone's.

The analyses are sobering: they show how much respect the designer-supplements industry has for its buyers.

Little.
Thats some good info, but where the hell you find that kind of stuff?

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Kinda sucks that it raises BP. I recently started having BP issues at low trt doses and finally had to go on a BP med. My BP med keeps my BP at about 130/75 even on cycle. I just have to be careful and avoid the more androgenic compounds.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats some good info, but where the hell you find that kind of stuff?
that's been posted many times over the years on many places. however still very good info. but m-trn and m-tst have been discontinued for years

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here use BP meds and if so, does it help control the sides of tren (DS)? I have no issues with the aas that I use but some of these ds seem more harsher.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's been posted many times over the years on many places. however still very good info. but m-trn and m-tst have been discontinued for years
those products are d/c'd but the 17 b methoxy trienbolone is what is in trenadrol, same compound.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here use BP meds and if so, does it help control the sides of tren (DS)? I have no issues with the aas that I use but some of these ds seem more harsher.
im on micardis.. i dont take it as often as im supposed to, but hawthorne and celery seed controls it fine on cycle.. my bp before taking tren was sitting at like 135/83 its at like 140/80 now so it stayed about the same

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear bro. Just the answer I was looking for my man, thanks