Back pain on M1T

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the back pain on M1T is caused from? I'm curious why that is a common side effect. It doesn't have anything to do with their liver shutting down does it? :eek:

Power Nutrition

Anyone know what the back pain on M1T is caused from? I'm curious why that is a common side effect. It doesn't have anything to do with their liver shutting down does it? :eek:
The pain you are feeling is most likely due to muscle cramping in the lower back. Take some potassium to alleviate the cramping.

Also, there are quite a few threads already about this same thing if you wanted to get some more info.

PN

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Why are the muscle cramps always located in the back for everybody though? That doesn't really make sense to me? It seems like it may be more of an internal thing b/c of this........such as liver, spinal, or something like that?

gorge

Awards
Why are the muscle cramps always located in the back for everybody though? That doesn't really make sense to me? It seems like it may be more of an internal thing b/c of this........such as liver, spinal, or something like that?
Lower back is probably your Kidney :confused:

Jason161

Awards
Well why do u get backpain when your lift heavy, even if u properly lift. I used to get backpain all the time lugging crap around when I first got in the marines. But shoulder/arms, nothing else. Cramps and soreness etc. I think its the same kinda thing, Ive read about peoples pumps being extreme that they stopped because it hurt when they flexed they were so hard/dense. Now if your back is that tense your bound to get cramps. But hey im probably wrong just I kinda see that leading to the same reason. Take weeding the backyard for example. Even though your not putting alot of activity if your kneeling down, ur still bent over therefore using your back muscles. Man no matter how much I work my back out it still cramps on me from time to time doing normal activity, and im fairly young being in my 20s still

Jason161

Awards
My point being this:

You use your back all day, sitting standing walking etc, it all puts strain on your lower back. Now when im on cycle (even this this is my 2nd) Once I start getting hard and my strength goes up, during a pump I can flex my forearm for example and it will hurt like its ripping out, and then cramp after for a second.
So even if your hardly using your back, if your on M1T which causes a stonger pump so I hear, Im betting 95% that its due to the same type of effect. Its just tense all day and grows tenser on M1T causing a cramp. Thats how I look at it but hey I might be wrong. Just trying to shed some light on my opinion. I use my cool little messager and my back cramps go away after 10 mins.

spoofy

Awards
using that logic.. you would also get cramps in your calfs/legs since you use then every day

bj mun

Awards
using that logic.. you would also get cramps in your calfs/legs since you use then every day
i DID have a few cramps in the calves, and biceps, even pecs, until i upped the pottasium and took in more water. i NEVER had any real back cramps, but by the end of the day the lower back was just real tight.

Power Nutrition

The lower back is one of the smallest muscle groups in the body. The pumps caused by M1T will be felt more in the lower back because of this. You always hear of people going to the doctor becasue of lower back pain. Have you ever gone to the doctor for upper back pain. Not likely, because the upper back is a very large muscle group.

With that being said, try some potassium and if the pain goes away it's not your kidneys causing the problem.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I've heard MANY instances where, when individuals upped water intake greatly, the back pain ceased.

-2z-

Jason161

Awards
The lower back is one of the smallest muscle groups in the body. The pumps caused by M1T will be felt more in the lower back because of this. You always hear of people going to the doctor becasue of lower back pain. Have you ever gone to the doctor for upper back pain. Not likely, because the upper back is a very large muscle group.

With that being said, try some potassium and if the pain goes away it's not your kidneys causing the problem.
This is exactly what I was pointing out. That group is used non stop even when sitting, where as your calves would not be used. And they are a much more solid muscle group. So using that logic I stated the calves arent a real good example.

Bryan

Awards
not to mention the lower back is a stabilization muscle and constantly being used. I get cramps in my lowerback/calves while on m1t, nothing too bad but noticable at times.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
All good points. Hopefully it is just the muscle then and not kidneys.

Jason161

Awards
The only way it would be kidneys if your blood pressure was exploding. At least I think. Besides I figure that kidneys would be a more sharp pain rather then a cramp.

FLY

Awards
All good points. Hopefully it is just the muscle then and not kidneys.
I know that the back pain that I get is muscle. I get a 90min neuromuscular massage from our therapist at work every 2 days(for free......hehehe). It always helps the back pain go away.

I suggest massages anyways because that loosens you up and I can ALWAYS lift more and harder the next day. It's great.

bj mun

Awards
one other thing i would like to bring up, cramps, not so much back cramps but in general, can be caused by lack of salt. i don,t eat much salt and sometimes when i sweat a lot and get cramps the only thin that will stop it is to eat salt. people who eat regular food get plenty, but if your eating a healthy, nat. diet sometimes you don,t get enough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Ripped1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 10