Decabolen the ph

parsons

Awards
All my friends have been on Decabolen now and they all had incridible gains. It made me very jealous because we all have been working out together for the past 3 years of high school and we all stayed around the same weight in everything, now there gains have been them alot stronger then me. I was thinking about going out to buying it soon they all had minimun side affects from it but I know its not the best thing for your body. What are some personal opnions on what I should do? and is there real danger in the long run if you only do one cycle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
All my friends have been on Decabolen now and they all had incridible gains. It made me very jealous because we all have been working out together for the past 3 years of high school and we all stayed around the same weight in everything, now there gains have been them alot stronger then me. I was thinking about going out to buying it soon they all had minimun side affects from it but I know its not the best thing for your body. What are some personal opnions on what I should do? and is there real danger in the long run if you only do one cycle.
One....never do anything because your friends did it....

Two.... how old are you now?

Three....jealousy can lead a smart man into a foolish end...avoid such things.

parsons

Awards
im 18 now all my friends are 18 going on 19....and ur right i really shoulnt be getting jealous but they rub it in my face always talking about there gains.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im 18 now all my friends are 18 going on 19....and ur right i really shoulnt be getting jealous but they rub it in my face always talking about there gains.
Well dont touch this stuff until 21 brother.

You also have to be 21 to talk about anabolics here. Dont let them flash it in your face. If they are dumb enough to do it sure. They may be running it with minimal sides, but for some reason i doubt they have proper PCT. If they are not getting blood tests they have no idea whats going on inside.

They wont be rubbing it in your face when they have permamentally low test at 20 years old will they?

Enjoy being natural, make your gains that way find some other good products(try some Drive +IGF-2, put 7 pounds on me).

Enjoy your health. If you wait, and maybe try these out after your 21, your gains then will be much more solid than your buddies. You will likely surpass them by far in the future, and I doubt they will hold onto all their gains.

There is some good nutrition information on here, some good workouts, and natural products. Look into them. Watch your buddies over the next year. Absorb and learn. Study these things if you ever want to use them, then by the best age you could be very well set.

parsons

Awards
What would be a proper PCT for them? I know they have Novedex

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What would be a proper PCT for them? I know they have Novedex
Novedex Xt huh....they must have been visiting GNC or Vitamin shop :privateeye:

Alot of the PCT depends on the product they are running. Take a look around the PCT section on here a bit. Use search see if you can find their product being ran by someone, and study it. Dont use it, but maybe you can help them out.

Again though you may get yelled at for posting in this section under the age of 21. Read the sticky at the top of this sub forum But looking and learning cant be wrong...

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Novedex Xt huh....they must have been visiting GNC or Vitamin shop :privateeye:
whats wrong with vitamin shoppe?
we dont all give bad advice!
but to the OP, do a creatine load (monohydrate in sugary drink)
eat a lot and eat frequently
also, when you do decide to do ph,ds,aas dont do a combo like decabolen
you titled the thread decabolen the ph... it is a steroid bro

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with vitamin shoppe?
we dont all give bad advice!
but to the OP, do a creatine load (monohydrate in sugary drink)
eat a lot and eat frequently
also, when you do decide to do ph,ds,aas dont do a combo like decabolen
you titled the thread decabolen the ph... it is a steroid bro
well they do have less of a bad reputation... I will cut them some slack, dis time ^.^

I wonder if its a deca based PH but he just put a full proper name because his buds told him about it and maybe didnt really explain it.

Pill or injection?

So many questions, but this thread will eventually get locked >.<

parsons

Awards
Well on my friends bottle of decabolen it states " The actiive ingredidents in this product may or may not have clinical studies deemed conclusive by some medical and/ or regulatory authorities. This product is not a steroid"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well on my friends bottle of decabolen it states " The actiive ingredidents in this product may or may not have clinical studies deemed conclusive by some medical and/ or regulatory authorities. This product is not a steroid"
so its a pill? whats its name? maker?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
if its the same decabolen my buddy took last summer then its superdrol, phera and halodrol...
or max lmg instead of the halodrol... but im pretty sure its the hdrol unless they changed the formula
super and phera are steroids, dont believe everything you read (except right now haha)

parsons

Awards
by ctd labs go to to google and look up the website and click decabolen

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Each serving of 1 Decabolen capsule contains:
Decabolen Blend 35mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 5mg
2a, 17a-dimethyletiollocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 5mg

Dont take this crap man....these cocktails are one of the reasons people get messed up.

This is also a case where I am thinking a SERM is needed...
Are they still on this?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there on there last week.....
then their problems have not yet begun.... What kind of dosing are they running? Did they use any cycle support supps? Did they do any drinking while using this? All they have for PCT is novedex xt?

parsons

Awards
yeah alls they have is novedex xt right now im in my dorm with one of my friends and i been showing him what we have been talking about. and yes they have been drinking like alcoholics this past spring break. They been taking 2 pills a day with liver detoxifer and regenerator. They think there super humans. and there stoners.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah alls they have is novedex xt right now im in my dorm with one of my friends and i been showing him what we have been talking about. and yes they have been drinking like alcoholics this past spring break. They been taking 2 pills a day with liver detoxifer and regenerator. They think there super humans. and there stoners.
They may very well be doing our gene pool a favor...

once they come off they will notice alot f things changing...muscle dissipating, emotions being weird. Let the super boys have their way. Best of luck to them, hopefully they pull through it too many issues.

They do understand these things stop their body producing natural testosterone? And once they stop, it just doesnt snap back to work... There is a reason these things get banned, and its because of dumb kids who ruin their bodies for life.

So if they get gyno and start having man boobs develop they will still be super boys?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its not a steroid..... its a prosteroid (converts to a steroid within the body). that's straight up shady marketing.

ingredients :

zero-v pointed you in the right direction - until your body stabilizes its natural test levels, you can (when on steroids), make your body believe the lower number is where it wants to stabilize at - hello TRT at 20. ride out being natural for a few years before you embark on taking juice. take the time to read up on the compounds, what to expect, and what PCT is all about.

parsons

Awards
My friend is right next to me now and he's one of them who is on it. He's saying that one cycle does not mess up ur life forever he's done plenty of research talked to many ppl at gyms gnc bodyzone and other ppl we know whos been on them for years and nothing had happened what of getting gyno is rare condsiding he talked to the owner of body zone where he bought the product saying if ur 18 or older u can assume the product..same on the bottle it says suitable for men over the age of 18. Maybe your right maybe he is...time will be the answer.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the poster of this thread,

okay, your friends are running decabolen, I am 25, I have ran decabolen, the sd/pp/hd combo, it is called a "ph" to make it legal. it is three designer steroids. will shut you down, and without proper pct, there will be gyno (breast growth), prolactation (milk will come from those man boobs), loss of gains, strength, and ultimatley from all those sides, depression from getting them, and loosing those gains.

okay, for the good news,

sorry for all the people saying natrual options, but in reality, nothing is going to bring you the gains of this steroid combo stack. not even a singe ds alone will have the synergistic effect of these three combined.

NO, you still shouldn't use it. I can gurantee you it is too much for you, and your friends (some, if not all) will get gyno after their cycle.
I took decabolen for 5 weeks. pct was difficult. and took around 3 1/2 months before I started to feel normal again. and I used nolvadex(s.e.r.m.) + animal stak2. and I still got a small amount of gyno, it's gone now, but it sucked at the time. but I kept all but 3lbs.

point is, anabolics should be steered clear of until after your 21. but even then, much research is needed and preperation before starting a cycle. esp one like decabolen. don't become a news statistic reporting sides from steroids because of your lack of research. please.

stay smarter than your friends, put on as much naturally, slowly building quality muscle, and research all about anabolics, pro's, cons, how to use them properly, what post cycle therapy is, etc, and after your 21, go for it.

and so you know, there is no "one cycle only" after you have gains like you get from any anabolic, you'll never want to train without it.

"more gains, more sides, thats life, nothing is free"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My friend is right next to me now and he's one of them who is on it. He's saying that one cycle does not mess up ur life forever he's done plenty of research talked to many ppl at gyms gnc bodyzone and other ppl we know whos been on them for years and nothing had happened what of getting gyno is rare condsiding he talked to the owner of body zone where he bought the product saying if ur 18 or older u can assume the product..same on the bottle it says suitable for men over the age of 18. Maybe your right maybe he is...time will be the answer.
heh...broscience at work...

why do you think these things get a bad rap? Not from people over 21 generally...

just let us know in a month or two how well they are feeling then....

I would love to help, but it seems they are being the ordinary 18 year old....thinking of all the wrong things and taking the easiest shortcut..... when making deals with the devil, know that he will eventually collect.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that's like saying you can jump onto a cycle like what arnold is on and use Dbol for your PCT. just because a few people can get away with it, does not mean everyone will. one cycle may not mess your life up forever, but it might. is it worth the risk? not under 21 - not until your test levels stabilize. certainly not if you're in college and drinking. incidentally, as him how much his sex drive drops when his cycle ends - that's a sign that your estrogen levels have skyrocketed, and your test levels are depressed. nolvadex alone is not going to bring you back to normal.

parsons

Awards
Well thank you everyone my decision of taking Decabolen is im not going to take it. My friends are just *******s and I guess they will figure it out soon.

parsons

Awards
from your profile weight at 175 i can see that it doesnt work wonders either i weigh as much as you natural.

for the poster of this thread,

okay, your friends are running decabolen, I am 25, I have ran decabolen, the sd/pp/hd combo, it is called a "ph" to make it legal. it is three designer steroids. will shut you down, and without proper pct, there will be gyno (breast growth), prolactation (milk will come from those man boobs), loss of gains, strength, and ultimatley from all those sides, depression from getting them, and loosing those gains.

okay, for the good news,

sorry for all the people saying natrual options, but in reality, nothing is going to bring you the gains of this steroid combo stack. not even a singe ds alone will have the synergistic effect of these three combined.

NO, you still shouldn't use it. I can gurantee you it is too much for you, and your friends (some, if not all) will get gyno after their cycle.
I took decabolen for 5 weeks. pct was difficult. and took around 3 1/2 months before I started to feel normal again. and I used nolvadex(s.e.r.m.) + animal stak2. and I still got a small amount of gyno, it's gone now, but it sucked at the time. but I kept all but 3lbs.

point is, anabolics should be steered clear of until after your 21. but even then, much research is needed and preperation before starting a cycle. esp one like decabolen. don't become a news statistic reporting sides from steroids because of your lack of research. please.

stay smarter than your friends, put on as much naturally, slowly building quality muscle, and research all about anabolics, pro's, cons, how to use them properly, what post cycle therapy is, etc, and after your 21, go for it.

and so you know, there is no "one cycle only" after you have gains like you get from any anabolic, you'll never want to train without it.

"more gains, more sides, thats life, nothing is free"

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the mods must be on easter break today....i cant believe this thread go this far

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well thank you everyone my decision of taking Decabolen is im not going to take it. My friends are just *******s and I guess they will figure it out soon.
I am happy you have come to that conclusion. I hope your friends do make it through well though, no one deserve have their lives screwed up from being stupid for a bit. Just keep your head on your shoulders, they will deflate a bit after they are done anyway. Enjoy your health, and wish them the best for me....though they still are stupid.

And Mooch, yeah I am surprised too....I was waiting to be yelled at, but i just want to help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from your profile weight at 175 i can see that it doesnt work wonders either i weigh as much as you natural.

thats funny, yea i've been working out since 17. my natural body weight, (even @ 24 y/o) without workout is 140lbs. 145 when lifting. after my first cycle of 4-androstenediol I went to 150. no pct, dropped back to 145. took decabolen (no change in diet) went to 170, after pct & cutting carbs & fat, 165 @ 8% bf. no im 175 @ 10% bf. I am an exersice science student with a basal metabolic rate of around 2,600kcal e.d. without doing anything, just laying on the couch. but w/e you know more than me. arrogant kids.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are stupid. Its halodrol and superdrol. Yeilding 50 mg and 20 ng respectivly for 2 pills. They listed the nomenclature for superdrol 2 times.

Just eat big and sleep. At your age u don't need this. You may look into an ai tho

Posted from my mobile device.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Decabolen Blend 45mg
2-ene(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) 10mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg

isnt the first ingredient phera?
correct me if im wrong
i think there are 2 decabolen labels.. one 35mg and one 45mg label
either way its still not wise

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Decabolen Blend 45mg
2-ene(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) 10mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg

isnt the first ingredient phera?
correct me if im wrong
i think there are 2 decabolen labels.. one 35mg and one 45mg label
either way its still not wise
I just dont like the looks of this company period. I wouldnt be surprised if that label is a complete lie lol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Each serving of 1 Decabolen capsule contains:
Decabolen Blend 35mg

Dont take this crap man....these cocktails are one of the reasons people get messed up.

This is also a case where I am thinking a SERM is needed...
Are they still on this?

according to this label its superdrol written in 2 different nomenclatures. and the otherone is halodrol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
according to this label its superdrol written in 2 different nomenclatures. and the otherone is halodrol
with two different labels, which one is the real deal. I snagged mine off their site.....

eh...it wont be going in my body.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just so you guys know, they changed the ingredients to the 35mg version of decabolen around august/september last year, this is why there is a different ingredients than the 45mg version.

it's hard to find the 45mg version in stock (online) but most local retailers would probably still have it in stock.

you can find this sd/pp/hd blend from a few other makers. (deca pro from sports one, Rv5 from R.A.G.E.)

but I think ctd labs changed the formula from the dangers of the three compounds.

All in all ctd labs makes pretty solid products, people love their winidrol (orastan-A clone) though it was over priced.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established

you and your friend. are morons. sorry someone had to do it.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
He's a salesman, he will tell you anything to get you to buy his product.