Formex??

paolucci0130

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts about Formex as PCT ?

beejman

Awards
PCT for what? In my opinion - probably not as standalone. Could be effective in tandem with some other goodies for a milder PH/DS cycle. I will be running some Formex with Reversitol, Lean Xtreme, and a natty test booster as PCT for a current epi / tren xtreme run. ( I also have nolva on hand )

paolucci0130

Awards
PCT for what? In my opinion - probably not as standalone. Could be effective in tandem with some other goodies for a milder PH/DS cycle. I will be running some Formex with Reversitol, Lean Xtreme, and a natty test booster as PCT for a current epi / tren xtreme run. ( I also have nolva on hand )
For a 10/20/20 cycle of Mdrol running the formex and post cycle assist and liver support would be good enough for an OTC PCT

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i have a question...y do u post the same questions in the PCT section and also the Anabolic section?

and no, it would not be a sufficient standalone PCT.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a 10/20/20 cycle of Mdrol running the formex and post cycle assist and liver support would be good enough for an OTC PCT
This would be your best option if you cannot get a SERM. If you can get a SERM, Formex + SERM is your best bet.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why wouldnt you be able to get a serm....its just a keyboard click away....

wheels

Awards
  • Established
This would be your best option if you cannot get a SERM. If you can get a SERM, Formex + SERM is your best bet.
What OTC things can you stack with formex for PCT ?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)