Formex??

  1. Registered User
    paolucci0130's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0

    Formex??


    Anyone have any thoughts about Formex as PCT ?

  2. Registered User
    beejman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0


    PCT for what? In my opinion - probably not as standalone. Could be effective in tandem with some other goodies for a milder PH/DS cycle. I will be running some Formex with Reversitol, Lean Xtreme, and a natty test booster as PCT for a current epi / tren xtreme run. ( I also have nolva on hand )
  3. Registered User
    paolucci0130's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by beejman View Post
    PCT for what? In my opinion - probably not as standalone. Could be effective in tandem with some other goodies for a milder PH/DS cycle. I will be running some Formex with Reversitol, Lean Xtreme, and a natty test booster as PCT for a current epi / tren xtreme run. ( I also have nolva on hand )
    For a 10/20/20 cycle of Mdrol running the formex and post cycle assist and liver support would be good enough for an OTC PCT
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    i have a question...y do u post the same questions in the PCT section and also the Anabolic section?

    and no, it would not be a sufficient standalone PCT.
  5. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    you need a SERM...just accept it.
  6. Registered User
    SeanyK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    most definitely... its mdrol for f*ck's sake
  7. Registered User
    dedlifter1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,633
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    you need a SERM...just accept it.
    acceptance is the key. now go get a serm.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6


    Quote Originally Posted by paolucci0130 View Post
    For a 10/20/20 cycle of Mdrol running the formex and post cycle assist and liver support would be good enough for an OTC PCT
    This would be your best option if you cannot get a SERM. If you can get a SERM, Formex + SERM is your best bet.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    why wouldnt you be able to get a serm....its just a keyboard click away....
  10. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This would be your best option if you cannot get a SERM. If you can get a SERM, Formex + SERM is your best bet.
    What OTC things can you stack with formex for PCT ?

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formex Help
    By BIGSWIN19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 04:22 PM
  2. Epi+Formex ?
    By ktatro1 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 01:05 PM
  3. formex pct
    By spartan300 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 04:48 PM
  4. Formex
    By paolucci0130 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in