No Epistane PCT

paolucci0130

Awards
My buddy just recently ran Epistane and is claiming PCT is not really required and his dad who is a professional body builder has said the same thing to me. I'm just wondering if this is true?

beejman

Awards
it's your health, anything is possible - the choice is yours. I don't understand why you would risk it though. Risk losing your gains, risk rebound gyno, risk slow test recovery. Even if you could get away with it, I can't understand why you would try... just to save a few bucks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
it's your health, anything is possible - the choice is yours. I don't understand why you would risk it though. Risk losing your gains, risk rebound gyno, risk slow test recovery. Even if you could get away with it, I can't understand why you would try... just to save a few bucks.
Good info. Some people dont use pct if they "low dose pulse" but I think thats crazy still.

IM NOT ENCOURAGING THIS but I ran a low dose of epi no PCT when I was younger. No rebounds or anything but my test recovery took forever. I was a noob Ill admit and lucky Ill admit.