Wow... a lot has changed.

gaswan

Awards
I did a good number (probably about 10) cycles back in my early 20's (I am now 32). I was thinking about looking into the whole PH arena for a little boost (I never bothered much before because why do that when you could use the real thing). Anyway, I can see that this has now become a whole new field of pharmacology! I definitely need some guidance and don't have the time to read and lurk like I did when I was younger (busy working, being a parent, and trying to just squeeze time in to workout). I have used winstrol, primobolan, dinabol, sust-500, trenbolone, anavar, and equipoise (all injectible except the dbol and anavar) the with various combinations of clomid, arimidex, and nolvadex for PCT.

I have been running more and lifting less than I used to, but would like to start to bulk (I have also injured my leg and will have to take at least a month off from running). I wanted to begin a moderate bulk cycle with solid gains (not a lot of water weight gain). Can somone PLEASE save me some time so my wife doesn't get mad at me for spending all my time on here and help point me in the right direction of what to use for a good cycle, where to get it, and what PCT to use? Thanks a bunch.

Currently weigh 160lbs at 5"9', BF is at about 6%. Would like to put on a solid 10 lbs.

loofer

Awards
Wow that many cycles and your 160 at 5'11"? Wtf?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ where to get it.

Do some legal orals. Alot of options there..

1- Havoc
2- tren extreme and clones
2- Trenadrol
3 - Mdrol
4 - Pplex

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
I did a good number (probably about 10) cycles back in my early 20's (I am now 32). I was thinking about looking into the whole PH arena for a little boost (I never bothered much before because why do that when you could use the real thing). Anyway, I can see that this has now become a whole new field of pharmacology! I definitely need some guidance and don't have the time to read and lurk like I did when I was younger (busy working, being a parent, and trying to just squeeze time in to workout). I have used winstrol, primobolan, dinabol, sust-500, trenbolone, anavar, and equipoise (all injectible except the dbol and anavar) the with various combinations of clomid, arimidex, and nolvadex for PCT.

I have been running more and lifting less than I used to, but would like to start to bulk (I have also injured my leg and will have to take at least a month off from running). I wanted to begin a moderate bulk cycle with solid gains (not a lot of water weight gain). Can somone PLEASE save me some time so my wife doesn't get mad at me for spending all my time on here and help point me in the right direction of what to use for a good cycle, where to get it, and what PCT to use? Thanks a bunch.

Currently weigh 160lbs at 5"9', BF is at about 6%. Would like to put on a solid 10 lbs.
not trying to be a d*ck but you have done all that and weigh only 160 :wtf: ur pointed in the right direction by being on this board so tell your wife your paying bills online and search around a bit.tons of info on here.

gaswan

Awards
I was a scholarship runner in college (800m) and didn't really start serious lifting until I had a couple of surgeries from running. I went from 150lbs at about 4% BF up to 200 (lots of water weight and still have some stretch marks). I settled to about 175 as my ideal body building weights. I would like to move back in that direction now that I am injured and will not be able to run for a while (I have been running 5 and 10k races lately). I would definitely like to do an oral pro-hormone stack, but am not sure where to get started and how to wade though the marketing hype.

It has been at least 5 years since I used gear and thousands of miles run with little lifting.

loofer

Awards
I was a scholarship runner in college (800m) and didn't really start serious lifting until I had a couple of surgeries from running. I went from 150lbs at about 4% BF up to 200 (lots of water weight and still have some stretch marks). I settled to about 175 as my ideal body building weights. I would like to move back in that direction now that I am injured and will not be able to run for a while (I have been running 5 and 10k races lately). I would definitely like to do an oral pro-hormone stack, but am not sure where to get started and how to wade though the marketing hype.

It has been at least 5 years since I used gear and thousands of miles run with little lifting.
Fraud. 4% body fat = death.

gaswan

Awards
Not true at all. I did get sick very easily and ended up seriously injured, but I can assure you that body fat that low does not mean death.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I really can't speak for you, but at my current age, 35, I would not even want to touch another steroid, PERIOD. I'd kill to be able to run 5k's at this point in my life. I am pretty fit when it comes to running sprints(100 meters) but endurance is stale as hell.

Stick to lifting and running for a healthy lifestyle bro, you won't be sorry.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
tests for body fat are normally +/- 3% too..
guy in one of my strength and conditioning classes was at 4.3%
small guy, cardio freak

dtony

Awards
I don't know how true it is, but I remember hearing something on ESPN reporting that Jerry Rice's body fat % was in the 2's at one point. I think it's if your body fat falls below 2% you could be putting yourself at risk of some sort of sudden death (not sure of the science behind it though).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I remember reading Terrell Owens was like 1%.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

Welcome man. i'll get right to the point here. if your absolutly dead set on taking a Ph/Ps, then i strongly reccomend H-Drol. H-drol will keep you lean as long as your diet is in line and should not hurt your libido, but your married so that might not be an issue....(just kidding). i'm not going to say how many lbs. your going to put on because everyones different, but somewhere in the area of 5 to 10 and an increase in strength. you could run a cycle of h-drol for about 5 to 6 weeks and i do believe that you will like it. do not expect it to be anything like the AAS you ran in the past.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epi ,or h drol for just getting back, but id train naturally for 2 months while on a bulk diet then do the designer.

just my.02

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
being that you are a runner, and also that you have experience with boldenone (in your case undecylenate), i'd simply expand on the advice given to you above.

1,4ad / boldione (bold 200, or eq-jet > converts to unesterified boldenone. new 120 cap bottle available for 54bux or something; saves you 5 or 6 bux). same effects as boldenone, specifically the one i have in mind for you is the increased aerobic capacity; should do you some good. maybe you cant be doing much running, but you can do other forms of cardio, rowing etc, and this will help you. i noticed i BIG increase in aerobic capacity, kinda like i had 3 lungs. usually not the case while on juice. big appetite increase as well. lean gains. minor, yet favorable conversion to estrogen. Unmethylated yet quite orally active.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4-diene-3,17 diol (hdrol) > converts to oral turinabol the real aas, and although you have no experience with it (nor do i) im just putting it into perspective. but i can tell you that i love halodrol, as many do, as i'm sure you will too. great libido, great pumps, sense of wellbeing, appetite increase etc. lean, maintainable gains.

methyleptiostanol (epistane/havoc/epidrol/epivol/estane/and the like)> epitostanol used to be used in japan as a breast cancer drug im quite sure, as it does demonstrate serm-like/anti estrogenic properties, basically a steroidal anti-e. wellbeing, appetite, lean, dry dry dry gains. too dry for some, but supports can always take care of that, and if combined with the boldione, the estrogen should taje care of your joints to its own extent.

these are three of milder hormones. epi/hdrol are both methylated.

i dont know how long you'd like to be on, so with that in mind, i have from the simplest/shortest to the longest/more complex... so...

dosages are based on your weight, desired weight, and not so much your experience and cycle history with aas, therefore you may feel its necessary to bump up dosages earlier than i may be suggesting...

4-6 weeks of either
a) hdrol 50/75/75/100 or 50/50/75/75/100/100
b) epi/havoc 30/40/40/40 or 20/20/30/30/40/40

or

c) 6-8 weeks of boldione @600/600/800/800/800/1000/1000/1000
either with 6 wks hdrol @50/50/75/75/100/100
d) or with 4-6 wks epi @20/30/40/40 or 20/20/30/30/40/40

or bridged into one another...

e) week 1 boldione 800mg / hdrol 50mg
week 2 boldione 800mg / hdrol 75mg
week 3 boldione 800mg / hdrol 100mg
week 4 boldione 800mg / hdrol 75mg / epi 20mg
week 5 boldione 800mg / epi 30mg
week 6 boldione 800mg / epi 40mg
week 7 boldione 800mg / epi 40mg

or... what id do if everything was permissible (funds, availability, etc)... although i'd expect at least 20lbs out of this one. i've done something very similar (substitute the epi with furazadrol (unmethylated version of aas furazabol with instead a tetrahydropropanol ether attached instead of the methyl) i gained 25, lost 5 in pct.

f) week 1 boldione 800mg / hdrol 50mg
week 2-3 boldione 800mg / hdrol 75mg
week 4 boldione 800mg / hdrol 100mg / begin 11-oxo bridge 225mg
week 5 boldione 1000mg / 11-oxo 375mg
week 6 boldione 1000mg / 11-oxo 375mg
week 7 boldione 800mg / epi 30mg / 11-oxo 225mg
week 8 boldione 800mg / epi 30mg
week 9 boldione 800mg / epi 40mg
week 10 boldione 800mg / epi 40mg

plenty of options here for you. im sure you can work a lot of your own ideas out based on some of these guidelines, hell maybe even use different compounds. look into trenadrol, furazadrol, and prodienelone ('tren').

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I really can't speak for you, but at my current age, 35, I would not even want to touch another steroid, PERIOD. I'd kill to be able to run 5k's at this point in my life. I am pretty fit when it comes to running sprints(100 meters) but endurance is stale as hell.

I'm 46 and just finished a cycle of 1-T and previously a cycle of Epi! Both are nice. What's the problem with age...something I don't know about?

If you really want to run 5K then do it....you won't have to kill. There are plenty of 60 yr olds I know running multiple mini marathons a year. You are only 36! Just do it!

SD1959

Awards
I'm 46 and just finished a cycle of 1-T and previously a cycle of Epi! Both are nice. What's the problem with age...something I don't know about?

If you really want to run 5K then do it....you won't have to kill. There are plenty of 60 yr olds I know running multiple mini marathons a year. You are only 36! Just do it!
46 is the new 35.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

Why? I will be 36 and I have been on TRT for a few years now with cycles in between and I feel a lot better than when I was in my 20s

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol at ppl who think they are less than 5%, especially when they arnt competing

krogtaar

Awards
being that you are a runner, and also that you have experience with boldenone (in your case undecylenate), i'd simply expand on the advice given to you above.

1,4ad / boldione (bold 200, or eq-jet > converts to unesterified boldenone. new 120 cap bottle available for 54bux or something; saves you 5 or 6 bux).
nutra used to carry this but dont see it. link? only see it on a few other sites for 44 bucks for 60...much worse.

OP, what are your best times out of curiosity? I ran D3 but was too big to be any good.

at your weight/experience i would reco getting on a bulk plan...maybe same cals but more protein than you are used to since you arent running. should be able to get a solid 5 pounds in 2 months of bulking naturally, then do a month of havoc/epi, hdrol, and maybe stack bold. that ought to be able to give you another 5-10lb. use cycle support and toremifene for PCT.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
lol at ppl who think they are less than 5%, especially when they arnt competing
i would generally believe a guy who was running on a track scholarship if he told me he was at 4% during the season.....

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
methyleptiostanol (epistane/havoc/epidrol/epivol/estane/and the like)> epitostanol used to be used in japan as a breast cancer drug im quite sure, as it does demonstrate serm-like/anti estrogenic properties, basically a steroidal anti-e. wellbeing, appetite, lean, dry dry dry gains. too dry for some, but supports can always take care of that, and if combined with the boldione, the estrogen should taje care of your joints to its own extent.
methyleptiostanol has never been shown to have the same properties as epitostanol, so you can't just assume that it has estrogen mediating properties.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
methyleptiostanol has never been shown to have the same properties as epitostanol, so you can't just assume that it has estrogen mediating properties.
most likely not, yes i agree. but after trying an array of compounds to reduce my pubertal gyno, epi was surprisingly the most effective at reducing its size. its something i did not expect at all, and especially for someone like myself, as not everyone experiences such an effect. the fact it did that is enough for me to make somewhat of an appropriate comparison. methylation always creates an entirely new compound, and usually causes some different properties and effects, and yes all the talk about the past use of epitiostanol is simply over exaggerated for the purpose of marketing and pimping the product. it may not be on paper, may not have happened in a lab, but it happened in my body, and i know i'm not the only one who has experienced such an effect.