Nips are still a little tender...help

1. Nips are still a little tender...help

So I ran a cycle of trenadrol and M14-ad and near the end my chest started to feel tender very tender actually so I eventually stopped just short of one month. I took clomid for one month at 3 ml. for 1 week then 2ml 1 week then 1ml for 2 remaining weeks. That seemed to clear it all up just about. But im still just a little tender only were my nipple is. I was wondering if there was anything I can too to completly make it go away

2. Start an AI at a low dose for 2-3 weeks.

Like 6-bromo or ATD. I personaly like ATD.

3. maybe vitex and p-5-p
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    maybe vitex and p-5-p
    Is p-5-p the analog of B-6 or it is the other one that as good for prolactin? I thought it was the other one...regular b6...but I am not sure.

Anyways, get on an AI like Formex at 50mg ASAP.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Is p-5-p the analog of B-6 or it is the other one that as good for prolactin? I thought it was the other one...regular b6...but I am not sure.

Anyways, get on an AI like Formex at 50mg ASAP.

i know b6 in high doses can cause nerve damage so many are going with the p5p
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

6. when i run something like formex should i do 3 pills a day then taper off to two and then eventually just one or should i just take 2 a day till i run out

7. i picked up some inhibit e

8. you should have started an AI sooner. Clomid will raise test levels but it won't lower estrogen levels.

9. ive been on inhibit E for roughly 3 weeks at one pill in the morning and 2 at night and its helped a descent amount but they are still sensitive and slightly puffy should i keep that dose or change it or should i run something else

10. or should i run it at a higher dose or run something else is there suttin to get rid of the puffyness or will it all go away

11. Tren products create prolactin based gyno, you need vitex or p5p

12. i thought prolactin wouldnt cause gyno unless in the presence of excess estrogen... but yea i mentioned p5p in an earlier post
    OP what you thinkin?

13. alright i picked up some vitex and p5p how should i dose them? and is there something i can pick up for the slight puffiness or will this help that too

14. also i heard that 1 carboxy is also good i just wannna kno which one is gonna help me out the most and how much is a good dose to take thanks for all the help btw

15. 250-300mg p5p
    ill be running 800mg on vitex ON when i use tren
    for pre-existing you might need a higher dose though

16. would it wise to run a formestane and penetrate to continue to block the estrogen along with the p5p and vitex or should the vitex and p5p be enough

17. Form wouldn't hurt.

...1-Carboxy is also good to take for prolactin gyno issues.

18. yeah i just started my cycle of the one/ 2nd gear and 3 days in my breast are sore idk why but idk ill give it time and see what happens

19. i ran formestane and P5P and vitex for roughly a month and they did help a little but they are still tender should i continue? a serm is of some sort or letrozole is probably not smart? but then again im not an expert. Is there anything else i could possibly run at this point any help is appreciated ive ran countless different stacks and never gyno like this at all so some help would be greatly appreciated thanks

20. Quote Originally Posted by geronimo542 View Post
    i ran formestane and P5P and vitex for roughly a month and they did help a little but they are still tender should i continue? a serm is of some sort or letrozole is probably not smart? but then again im not an expert. Is there anything else i could possibly run at this point any help is appreciated ive ran countless different stacks and never gyno like this at all so some help would be greatly appreciated thanks
    if you can get a serm then run it with an AI, but be sure to taper the AI the last 10 days or 2 weeks to prevent rebound gyno
    but keep up the P5p too or carboxy or somethin for prolactin

21. Why not just run a small dose of nolvadex?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Form wouldn't hurt.

...1-Carboxy is also good to take for prolactin gyno issues.
    or l dopa

Similar Forum Threads

1. OSTARINE WEEK THREE NIPS A LITTLE TENDER
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. Tender Nips - WTF?
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 05:00 PM
  3. Tender nips
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics