Nips are still a little tender...help

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
So I ran a cycle of trenadrol and M14-ad and near the end my chest started to feel tender very tender actually so I eventually stopped just short of one month. I took clomid for one month at 3 ml. for 1 week then 2ml 1 week then 1ml for 2 remaining weeks. That seemed to clear it all up just about. But im still just a little tender only were my nipple is. I was wondering if there was anything I can too to completly make it go away

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Start an AI at a low dose for 2-3 weeks.

Like 6-bromo or ATD. I personaly like ATD.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
maybe vitex and p-5-p

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Is p-5-p the analog of B-6 or it is the other one that as good for prolactin? I thought it was the other one...regular b6...but I am not sure.

Anyways, get on an AI like Formex at 50mg ASAP.

i know b6 in high doses can cause nerve damage so many are going with the p5p

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
when i run something like formex should i do 3 pills a day then taper off to two and then eventually just one or should i just take 2 a day till i run out

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you should have started an AI sooner. Clomid will raise test levels but it won't lower estrogen levels.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
ive been on inhibit E for roughly 3 weeks at one pill in the morning and 2 at night and its helped a descent amount but they are still sensitive and slightly puffy should i keep that dose or change it or should i run something else

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
or should i run it at a higher dose or run something else is there suttin to get rid of the puffyness or will it all go away

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Tren products create prolactin based gyno, you need vitex or p5p

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i thought prolactin wouldnt cause gyno unless in the presence of excess estrogen... but yea i mentioned p5p in an earlier post
OP what you thinkin?

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
alright i picked up some vitex and p5p how should i dose them? and is there something i can pick up for the slight puffiness or will this help that too

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
also i heard that 1 carboxy is also good i just wannna kno which one is gonna help me out the most and how much is a good dose to take thanks for all the help btw

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
250-300mg p5p
ill be running 800mg on vitex ON when i use tren
for pre-existing you might need a higher dose though

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
would it wise to run a formestane and penetrate to continue to block the estrogen along with the p5p and vitex or should the vitex and p5p be enough

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Form wouldn't hurt.

...1-Carboxy is also good to take for prolactin gyno issues.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just started my cycle of the one/ 2nd gear and 3 days in my breast are sore idk why but idk ill give it time and see what happens

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
i ran formestane and P5P and vitex for roughly a month and they did help a little but they are still tender should i continue? a serm is of some sort or letrozole is probably not smart? but then again im not an expert. Is there anything else i could possibly run at this point any help is appreciated ive ran countless different stacks and never gyno like this at all so some help would be greatly appreciated thanks

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i ran formestane and P5P and vitex for roughly a month and they did help a little but they are still tender should i continue? a serm is of some sort or letrozole is probably not smart? but then again im not an expert. Is there anything else i could possibly run at this point any help is appreciated ive ran countless different stacks and never gyno like this at all so some help would be greatly appreciated thanks
if you can get a serm then run it with an AI, but be sure to taper the AI the last 10 days or 2 weeks to prevent rebound gyno
but keep up the P5p too or carboxy or somethin for prolactin

LiftedSierra

Awards
Why not just run a small dose of nolvadex?