Sick feelings in pct?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive been in my PCT for about a week now and the last few days i've felt really sickly. Ive been feeling nauseous and have had bad headaches. The first time I thought it might be lack of water but i've been drinking enough and I still feel bad. Im currently taking nolva 20mg/day clomid 50mg/day. I was also on an anti inflammatory which I stopped the last 2 days to see if it helped but no luck. Any ideas? I also work on a boat in the sun all day so not sure if over exposure to sunlight would interfere with the meds. I was off for a few days when I first started PCT and didnt start feeling the sickness until I got back to work.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
what was ur cycle that you are taking PCT for?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Test C 400mg for like 6 weeks 500mg for like 6 weeks. If it is the high estrogen levels should I up my doses? I also have some left over 6 oxo should I throw some of that in for a little to see if it helps?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So I didn't take my dose of clomid last night and felt good today without the sickness so im guessing thats whats doing it. What would be the best thing to do? Im taking nolva but I still want to use clomid. Should I lower the clomid dose or what?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
So I didn't take my dose of clomid last night and felt good today without the sickness so im guessing thats whats doing it. What would be the best thing to do? Im taking nolva but I still want to use clomid. Should I lower the clomid dose or what?
If your sickness went away its really up to you, you can lower the dosage to see if you start feeling sick again and increasing the clomid dose slowly. If you feel sick after the clomid, i would suggest to stop taking it altogether.

Sion

Sion

Awards
try nolva instead of clomid maybe you feel better

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
try nolva instead of clomid maybe you feel better
I am taking nolva I have the whole time. I was just wanting to use both. Im going to try a low dose on clomid and if I still feel sick just drop it all together.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
clomid has a five day half life....if you didnt take one dose your still on clomid....i doubt thats what it was....mabye you were just sick....

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
well after 1 day the clomid level would be lower, even if not completely out of his body. Clomid is an estrogen mimetic, right? It could cause the nausea and headaches... try taking the clomid again. If you get sick again, stop taking it, if it goes away again that is probably your problem. Try it at a lower dose. It is possible you were just sick for an unrelated reason.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no it wouldnt be lower...blood plasma levels stay at a peak concentration for five days then rapidly drop....so this doesnt pan out....it was something else....

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Well I will take another dose and see what happens

Posted from my mobile device.