Gyno?

paolucci0130

Awards
I recently just started my first Mdrol cycle exactly 5 days ago running it at just 10mg. Ive been freaking out about gyno the last couple of days because the first day or 2 on mdrol my left nipple felt sensitive but Im pretty sure it was from chaffing of a boxing glove from a boxing match i had 2 days before i started my cycle. I've been checking my nipples constantly and all i can really feel is fat but is it possible to inflare the nipples by checking for gyno to much? sorry if this is a stupid question.

snowbird

Awards
No you cant get gyno from checking it too much lol. But if you play with your nipples constantly they will definitely be more sensitive and irritated as would anything else on your body.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
No you cant get gyno from checking it too much lol. But if you play with your nipples constantly they will definitely be more sensitive and irritated as would anything else on your body.
agreed, quit poking them,touching the, doing whatever just let them sit. Most people freak out and keep messing w/ them making them irratateds.

Incase it is gyno I assume you have a serm on hand right? :cheers:

paolucci0130

Awards
No I do not have a SERM on hand but i Do have my PCT inhibit e and pct assist which CEL support told me is the best OTC PCT for mdrol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id pick up a serm asap just incase, for future reference make sure you have a serm on hand before starting any and every cycle.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When your starting to get Gyno you will know..It feels very weird it's itchy, sensitive and hurts all at the same time..And then you start feeling a little lump behind the nipple..When all this is happening I hope you'll have some Letro handy

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alot of people are freaking out over nothing today...

paolucci0130

Awards
When i check for a lump under my nipple it feels like it does when i squeeze other areas of my chest just a little more sensitive cuz its behind the nipple? so no gyno?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
When i check for a lump under my nipple it feels like it does when i squeeze other areas of my chest just a little more sensitive cuz its behind the nipple? so no gyno?
I have taking no PH yet....i squeeze my nipple and that is sensitive, I mean. It is different than the rest of your chest.