A few questions....

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

I have been searching! I have been a member of forums for the last year and a half so don't tell me about searching. I hate when people ask a lot of questions that are already answered, and none of the ones I asked were ever asked, POSSIBLY mentioned in one of many other posts. So if the MOD could put the original post back up it would be appreciated and let others answer if they know. No need to be an asshole. Thank you.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been searching! I have been a member of forums for the last year and a half so don't tell me about searching. I hate when people ask a lot of questions that are already answered, and none of the ones I asked were ever asked, POSSIBLY mentioned in one of many other posts. So if the MOD could put the original post back up it would be appreciated and let others answer if they know. No need to be an asshole. Thank you.
If you refer to a MOD as being an asshole just because they have told you to search for your answers, then you will not be welcome here. This is your last warning.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
bobo i use to see your name on the end of a threat and go there to read the content and absorb knowledge. the past two weeks its like every 1 out of 5 of your posts has knowledge and the rest are just telling people off, threatening, or enforcing rules. were you like designated king bouncer of the mods or whats up? its just kinda irratating seeing most of your posts about stuff like this. you use to be full of good posts.

just my opinion on what i see. i guess i could have pm'd you, but then again you could have pm'd these people also so that there isn't as many "read the rules or be gone you ashsole" posts inside a thread.

corey

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I see a kinder, gentler Bobo here on these boards. The old Bobo would have come out shredding! Must have been his New Years resolution, or maybe he just finished a successful post cycle...LOL! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've been getting a lot of people doing nothing but registering to cause trouble. Lately everyone seems to take offense when they are told not to do something (flame, advertising, etc...) Most of the time you don't even see it because its erased. So generally I look like a complete asshole. But it comes with the territory....

We've had people register names like BDCSUCKS, FUCKOFFBDC...that usually goes with people telling scotty to **** off openly and things like that. Its fun sometimes dealing with those people.

And generally yes I do enforce many things since I am considered an ADMIN and can take care of those things easily. Sorry I will try and post better stuff from now on but truthfully it gets tough when you have someone try and register for 2 hours under differnet names just to tell the MOD team to **** off. :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We've been getting a lot of people doing nothing but registering to cause trouble. Lately everyone seems to take offense when they are told not to do something (flame, advertising, etc...) Most of the time you don't even see it because its erased. So generally I look like a complete asshole. But it comes with the territory....

We've had people register names like BDCSUCKS, FUCKOFFBDC...that usually goes with people telling scotty to **** off openly and things like that. Its fun sometimes dealing with those people.

And generally yes I do enforce many things since I am considered an ADMIN and can take care of those things easily. Sorry I will try and post better stuff from now on but truthfully it gets tough when you have someone try and register for 2 hours under differnet names just to tell the MOD team to **** off. :D

**** off BOBO :D

Just kidding.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
well that i understand. seems like you guys need someone to run the server. with his ip just put it in the host deny file and he's shut off 100% unless he gets crafty, then it gets more fun emailing his isp and watching him lose his net access.

i didn't know guys were doing that. guess it would get frustrating.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Doin' a good job in my book Bobo! I'm all for the no non-sense straight forward approach. Gotta keep things straight so they don't get out of hand. That's how I work as well. :p

As for being an "asshole"? Assholes are like opinions......everybody's got one. :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bobo has two assholes after I got finished with him last night :saw:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They use multi-proxy. THey change their IP's (anonymous ones)whenever the want and it can't be traced back withouth going through a lot of trouble. So it becomes very tough to identify.

Serisouly I tihnk lately it is teenagers on their xmas break that have nothing better to do. Not to criticize all teens but it seems the majority of attitude comes from them. This usually happens during summer too.

We also have had a very big increase in membership in the last month. Its jumped about 600 in a month. This is withouth actively try to epxand too.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
sifu: i guess now after bobo takes a **** he'll have to wipe from his sifu to his cuffs to get clean

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
only problem with trying to do an IP ban, which we can do, is that some innocent people get caught by it also.. AOL and other major serves have a block of IP address that everyone uses. Also, if some is using a IP masking software it makes things more difficult..
Now as for Bobo.. mainly he has been picking up my slack because of my surgery, I have not really felt like dealing with the assholes that I normally do... and as Bobo said it is hard sometimes when you get people acting like a 5 year old..

i just want to apologize for the asshole comment. Just a little frustrated right now and was a little pissed when i saw that a mod deleted my thread. I just want to know a few answers to the questions i asked because I cant find any answers and do not want to take an entire week of looking through posts to possibly find one answer. If i have to post the questions again i will, but if it is possible to put back the original post it would be greatly appreciated. I hopw Bobo isnt the one who deleted it because I have a great respect for you bro. You know your **** and have great contributions. I am on the site a lot read for MANY hours at a time. I barely go to bb.com any more as a result of how much i like this site better. Again i am not trying to kiss ass but I love this site, respect Bobo, and would really like my questions answered. Thank you guys.

-The Maniak

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching about this stuff. I chose to do this and have no problem with taking the criticism. I really don't care what people think of me. I try to give the best information available if I post on a subject and I'd rather be judged by that than anything else. As for being the policeman, the MODS here know how much of a pain in the ass it is and figured I give you guys an explantion if your wondering why lately its seemed I've been a bitch (because I have ;) )

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Again i am not trying to kiss ass but I love this site, respect Bobo, and would really like my questions answered. Thank you guys.

-The Maniak
Then why do I see some big ol' lip prints on Bobo's ass? Hey Bobo...I bet that tickled...LOL :D

Okay, I'll stop now.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and would really like my questions answered. Thank you guys.

-The Maniak[/QUOTE]

The questions aren't even there.

1. Sifu answered one.

2. Pat was the first to market 1-AD but 1-test has been around since the 60's (just not used). Par was the first I beleive to market a 1-test product.

3. My cycle is in the "cycle log" section. If you can't find that with a simple search then you have given me permission to really rip you. Please for my sanity, type in my name in the search field, then do a search in cycle infor only. Its there.

The others I don't remember sinec I only saw it briefly.

Thanks for the quick response Bobo. I understand clearly and will try to watch my "online Mouth". Like I said i have nothing but respect bro, you are the h.c.i.c (head clown in charge). Should I repost the questions because no one has answered them. I dont mean to be annoying but I am always trying to learn and these are the questions i have been looking for lately with no answers. Im just trying to add to my knowledge so that i can add to the others here. Hopefully one day people will refer others to me like all the othere vets, you feel me bro. Thanks. Do i repost the questions??????

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I remember. You wanted to know what Vida was.

Its a book that lists countless hormones and their structural and potency infoprmation along with other information. You can find it in some University libraries or try to buy it somewhere off the net. Its usally $200+ but db postsed a thread on this board stating he has a digital copy for sale. That can also be fouind with a search.

Sop not to beat a dead horse, all your questions could of been answered with a simple search. But lets just drop that now. I think you get the point.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Repost them if you want, but I tihnk I got them all. Maybe not.

hey cuffs, is that why my nose is so brown :)