Can M-5aa be suspended in olive oil?

• Thread starter shadow_manifest
  • Start date

shadow_manifest

Awards
Hey can M-5aa be suspended in olive oil? I was just curious. I know M1t can but I have heard somewhere that M-5aa could not be. Anythoughts?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I couldnt get it all in. I got and kept it stable at 5mg/ml (couple small pieces still floating around), but I needed 2% Ba and 5% BB. It was just to small of a dose. You need 20mg per day so that would be 4 ml, so a 50ml bottle is only lasting 12 days. So i decided to go with the PG/Peg400 blend so I could do 10mg/ml.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sure he would have had to heat it for at least a little while.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
designer when will you get a write up on your site about m5aa and other supps? i'm still wondering what exactly it does. i know it helps focus. its androgenic. but when you're off it do you keep your strength gains or is it like caffein and just a temporary boost then when its done its all over? maybe you don't know all the answers to these yet, but i'm just curious. went to your site last night and some write ups would be great, unless you're waiting to see how to write them up?

just thought i'd ask...i'm interested in m5aa, but wondering if i'd keep the strength gains.

corey

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm betting that because it gives dry lean gains that it should be easier to keep your gains provided your training and nutrition are in order.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have some write ups that i will be adding over the next week or so. you should be able to keep the strength as well as the gains, they are all lean tissue. of course there should be better strength while on it then when off. if you want more info right now, check out mestanolone.

Ill just post the info for the oral solutions. If someone thinks they belong in a better spot please move it.

Directions for Oral solutions:

1. Olive Oil Oral Solution 10mg/ml
(For M1T and M4AD only)
1gm M1T
96ml extra virgin olive oil
1ml BA
2mlBB
Heat for 10 min and let cool and you have a 10mg/ml solution.

2. Everclear or Bacardi 151 Oral Solution 10mg/ml
(For M1T and M4AD only)
1gm Methyl-1 Test powder
99ml Everclear or 151
Allow to dissolve.

3. ( For M5AA, M1T, M4AD)
1 gm powder
25 ml Peg 400
73ml Propylene Glycol
Heat for 15-20 min and let it cool before use. Methyl-5AA may need to be heated slightly before use.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good info Sldge. I was wondering; I'm having trouble with the M4AD staying in solution. I baked it thisafternoon. but it is already coming out of solution again. What would you recomend to deal with this. Microwaving would be easiest, but some think it could damage the hormone. What would be best? I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, I'll gladly do whatever is best. It still beats slathering crap all over your body twice a day. :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I know I am still tweakingthe formula, which is why these betas are helpful. I perfer the water bath method. but I have used the micro and have tested products after and havent had any problems with them losing their strength. I would try to keep doing the water bath if possible, I just dont know how the microwave would effect it over time.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I know I am still tweakingthe formula, which is why these betas are helpful. I perfer the water bath method. but I have used the micro and have tested products after and havent had any problems with them losing their strength. I would try to keep doing the water bath if possible, I just dont know how the microwave would effect it over time.
I got an informative answer from Chemo on this issue today.Microwave BAD.Water bath GOOD.Personally, When I purchase powders, I will use everclear. Guys have had no problems using that.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
OK, chemistry question:

What is BA and BB?

Didn't see either on the Lemelange bodybuilder page

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
benzyl alch.
benzyl benzoate

everclear didnt disolve it fully either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3