military guy here one question then im out

satxcharger

Awards
im thinking about taking a cycle of finaflex, but i just need to know is this something as a military member i can take and not get in trouble for it i have done my researcha nd i have my PCT ready to go i just dont want to take something and then get in trouble for it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about taking a cycle of finaflex, but i just need to know is this something as a military member i can take and not get in trouble for it i have done my researcha nd i have my PCT ready to go i just dont want to take something and then get in trouble for it. any help would be greatly appreciated.
1. wrong section, steroid forum would be better for results.

2. I know a few military guys who take such things...they have been fine thus far.

3. are you deployed?

4. possible, depends on alot.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its against DOD policy to take prohormones. if you've got a secret clearance, you're fine. if you have a TS, don't bother taking prohormones. if you're in, you'll understand the huge difference on how strict certain companies are. the good news is dienelone (tren) won't show up on a steroid test. whatever else may be in there probably will.

what are the ingredients for finiflex?

satxcharger

Awards
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg **
Bergamottin (6, 7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 50mg **
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg **
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg **
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg **
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%
Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium, Stearate, Stearic acid and Red #40.

satxcharger

Awards
2a,17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17?-ol 10mg **

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
2a,17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17?-ol 10mg **
that's one that will show up on a steroid test. if you gain fast enough, they will have reason to test you. most infantry/tanker units though won't care. again, if you hold a TS i wouldn't mess with steroids - i was one of those in charge of managing clearances, and i can tell you we didn't care if you were on something unless you held a TS - then we'd suspend your TS for whatever we deemed important. every unit is different though, and you have to assess your job description, your commander and NCOIC, and if the risk is worth it. if you're one of the black sheep in the company, expect to be tested. if nobody has any issues with you, they probably won't bother.

my 2 cents. again, you have to make the decision, and decide if the risks are worth it (if there are any), i can just tell you how most units work.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
that's one that will show up on a steroid test. if you gain fast enough, they will have reason to test you. most infantry/tanker units though won't care. again, if you hold a TS i wouldn't mess with steroids - i was one of those in charge of managing clearances, and i can tell you we didn't care if you were on something unless you held a TS - then we'd suspend your TS for whatever we deemed important. every unit is different though, and you have to assess your job description, your commander and NCOIC, and if the risk is worth it. if you're one of the black sheep in the company, expect to be tested. if nobody has any issues with you, they probably won't bother.

my 2 cents. again, you have to make the decision, and decide if the risks are worth it (if there are any), i can just tell you how most units work.
Good 2 cents.

Personally I would not mind soldiers under me being on them. As long as they did not let it effect their duties or behavior negatively. If they wanna play roid rage on the enemy though, tear it up boys :D :drillsergeant:

americanmusul

americanmusul

Awards
try seeking out someone in medical. there is a band substance list im not sure what it is called but but maybe a corpsman or medic could help you out.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
try seeking out someone in medical. there is a band substance list im not sure what it is called but but maybe a corpsman or medic could help you out.
all prohoromones are against DoD policy. the question lies in what will show up on a steroid test. tren won't, but the other one in his stack (i think phera or SD) will definitely show up.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen the list, but can't find a copy for myself now. (I'm a Corpsman).

OP: None of the branches test for steroids in the random urinalysis'. They only test for them if they suspect you. If that's the case you will be notified.

another note: Steroids/pro hormones are technically banned.

Even if it's not on the specific banned list the UCMJ has a catch all clause that will get you if they choose to.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen the list, but can't find a copy for myself now. (I'm a Corpsman).

OP: None of the branches test for steroids in the random urinalysis'. They only test for them if they suspect you. If that's the case you will be notified.

another note: Steroids/pro hormones are technically banned.

Even if it's not on the specific banned list the UCMJ has a catch all clause that will get you if they choose to.
Very true, but the area is gray. most list that are out, are by supplement name or chem listing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at A-rod he didnt know what he was taking:)

satxcharger

Awards
thanks all that have applied im in the process of finding from my base HAWC what is banned and what is not and getting my ducks in a row basically thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I see there is a lot of research that needs to be done before you consider taking something when you are a military memeber hopefully this will be something i can try

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Steroids are banned dude. You can't take any of that.

khergan

Awards
Real answer to counter all the nonsense being posted thus far:

Steroids and Pro-hormones are banned. You "can't" take them according to the DoD. However, they will NEVER, EVER test for them unless they have probable cause. Such as finding a syringe and needles in your room with a bottle that says "Test-Prop". I was a certified UPL when in the military and that's one of the things they teach you in the course.

Our whole ****ing company was on Sustanon250, Testosterone Propionate injections, Dianabol, Winstrol, you name it, while we were in Iraq. We got drug tested (100% UA) twice while overseas, and not one person came back positive.

You.will.not.pop.positive. I repeat, you will NOT show positive on a drug test. The only way you will ever get caught is if they physically find evidence in your room/belongings during an inspection, and even then your company commander has to request a single drug test for just you to get tested for steroids. Not once will they ever test for steroids on a unit basis.

khergan

Awards
Oh yeah, and one more thing: Off the top of my head (might be missing something) this is what they test for:

Marijuana
Cocaine
Methamphetamine
Opiates
And between 1-4 other drug categories including Benzodiazepenes, Barbituates, LSD and a few others. Nowhere on that list are steroids mentioned.

I was on Dianabol and test on and off my whole deployment. You'll be fine, just don't leave Tren bottles laying around your barracks room. Get it, buy a cheap bottle of some capped vitamin at GNC, dump it and put the roids in that bottle. Yay! You are now inspection-proof.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real answer to counter all the nonsense being posted thus far:

Steroids and Pro-hormones are banned. You "can't" take them according to the DoD. However, they will NEVER, EVER test for them unless they have probable cause. Such as finding a syringe and needles in your room with a bottle that says "Test-Prop". I was a certified UPL when in the military and that's one of the things they teach you in the course.

Our whole ****ing company was on Sustanon250, Testosterone Propionate injections, Dianabol, Winstrol, you name it, while we were in Iraq. We got drug tested (100% UA) twice while overseas, and not one person came back positive.

You.will.not.pop.positive. I repeat, you will NOT show positive on a drug test. The only way you will ever get caught is if they physically find evidence in your room/belongings during an inspection, and even then your company commander has to request a single drug test for just you to get tested for steroids. Not once will they ever test for steroids on a unit basis.
That's basically the same as what I said.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe his might be more like...

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence in all you do

:wave:
I just know the Navy's core values so I threw them out there.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I just know the Navy's core values so I threw them out there.
It's cool, I was just injecting my assessment of him being in the AF...and at the same time probably pwning myself, lol

:wall:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I start making Navy jokes about seamen now?
50 Sailors went out to sea and 25 couples came back :wave:

I've been with the Marines most of my career. I've heard them all..lol

It's all good though

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
50 Sailors went out to sea and 25 couples came back :wave:

I've been with the Marines most of my career. I've heard them all..lol

It's all good though
I was army, my brother is marine, my lifting bud was navy, and my ex and her husband are chairforce(air guard)..... I got it all covered lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was army, my brother is marine, my lifting bud was navy, and my ex and her husband are chairforce(air guard)..... I got it all covered lol.
Aren't
Ready to be
Marines
Yet
:cheers:

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Your ex and her husband? Ouch. Damn fly boys are pretty good w/ the ladies for being desk jockies, eh? Ha ha, just playing with ya.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Your ex and her husband? Ouch. Damn fly boys are pretty good w/ the ladies for being desk jockies, eh? Ha ha, just playing with ya.
actually they joined together, complained and got a job together. Its good riddance for me, and the one time I was gona fight him I got stopped because it would have been murder. Could have snapped him in half. He aint good with the ladies at all...he just had money, and she is a fake insecure succubus.

Best thing that happened to me and yet it still burns inside all this time later ^.^ we ever get a civil war/revolutionary war.....i have 1 very special bullet...

back to the subject....eh....hell.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
actually they joined together, complained and got a job together. Its good riddance for me, and the one time I was gona fight him I got stopped because it would have been murder. Could have snapped him in half. He aint good with the ladies at all...he just had money, and she is a fake insecure succubus.

Best thing that happened to me and yet it still burns inside all this time later ^.^ we ever get a civil war/revolutionary war.....i have 1 very special bullet...

back to the subject....eh....hell.
Ha ha, I feel you bro. I have had way too many run-ins w/ AF chicks....never again. This one I was dating fukking attacked me and was trying to beat me like a dude. She bit a piece of flesh out of my arm and leg. Had to get a tetanus shot and take antibiotics. She did the same thing to her ex a month prior. She later spread rumors that I raped her (we dated mind you, WTF?). Had a one night stand with some other AF chick and two years later she claimed I raped her. So needless to say, I only mess w/ civilians from then on. Ahhhh, good times :cheers:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
beats "the few, the proud, the dead" :) ARMY represent!!!

no offense my friend, friendly camaraderie :)
all good man, I love the good natured jabs ;)

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
to beat a dead horse they arent gonna find out unless the person who sees it cares and actually knows what it is... and requests that lil test. Just dont walk around wit ur shirt off :)

satxcharger

Awards
great info thanks fellas

Inever walk around with my shirt off always have my abu top on, and for those who threw out the CV's. yeah I know I teach and live it. As far as the finaflex to my knowledge its not a steroid I could be wrong. From what I read its a clone whatever that means.

medicone

medicone

Awards
I dont know what your mos is and I can tell you that suncloud is right though. I was in AF as an operator so having a higher clearance level you are scrutinized way more. You can get away with a lot more as well. its a catch 22 in some instances. But even though steroid testing is more costly than your run of the mill drug test if you look like your running be prepared for a surprise drug test, an article 15 or worse a dishonorable discharge with some fines as well if your caught. I was a medic/pj so i can tell you they do test if they suspect.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Inever walk around with my shirt off always have my abu top on, and for those who threw out the CV's. yeah I know I teach and live it. As far as the finaflex to my knowledge its not a steroid I could be wrong. From what I read its a clone whatever that means.
clone means is a copied steroid. It is still a prohormone or whatnot. Its pretty much the same thing with a petty difference so another company can put their own label on it.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Good 2 cents.

Personally I would not mind soldiers under me being on them. As long as they did not let it effect their duties or behavior negatively. If they wanna play roid rage on the enemy though, tear it up boys :D :drillsergeant:
Agree 100%. I have many friends who have served and I don't think we credit them enough. They are fighting for our freedom. They can take whatever performance enhancing drugs they want as far as I'm concerned. (As my fellow friends in the service have (-: :usa:

Hell, you'd have to be crazy to not want your troops to have a mental and physical edge