2 week M1T PCT?

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I want to try M1T at 10mg per day for 2 weeks. I don't know an appropriate PCT for it though. From what I've read, would this work?

Week 1: M1T @ 10mg ED
Week 2: M1T @ 10mg ED
Week 3: Nolva @ 40mg ED
Week 4: Nolva @ 20mg ED

Should I extend the PCT into the actual M1T cycle to keep gains?

Week 1: M1T @ 10mg ED
Week 2: M1T @ 10mg ED and Nolva @ 40mg ED
Week 3: Nolva @ 40mg ED
Week 4: Nolva @ 20mg ED

Should I expect sexual or other sides from this short cycle?

Shmoo

Awards
The first will be fine, sexual sides should not be a problem and may get lathargic running this alone.

Riemann

Awards
I'm not sure if PCT is really necessary with a 2 week cycle of m-1-t. I finished my 2 weeker 12 days ago, and did nothing for PCT. I've lost maybe one pound since then, and my strength is still going up. No problems with sex drive or anything...

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies! I will go with the first schedule I typed out, running PCT just to be safe.

The purpose of the nolva (in a nutshell) is to return my natural test levels to normal right? Will I experience any sides in my PCT?

jaketparker

Awards
If your running nolva, side effects aren't going to be a problem, chlomid is where some unwanted sides come in. And although pct may not be necessary with a 2 week cycle of m1t because your nat test levels dont shut down hard or at all, you certainly cant go wrong with using it to be on the safe side.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks! So there are no ill effects if an anti-e is used when it is not needed?

edit: also, i happen to have in my possesion 60 andro poppers (by pinnacle). Should I incorporate these into the cycle in any way or leave them be?

Last edited:

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
no you should promptly toss them in the trash, seriously.

And for the most part no, you won't have any "ill effects" from takin nolva. Clomid, as stated before by Jaketparker, is where you can run into sides from anti-e's