is trenadrol the same as Metribolone??

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
some mentioned that the two are the same, anyone here this?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
the reason i ask is some people are saying its not liver toxic and then some say its wayyyyyyyy liver toxic, any feedback?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nobody knows for sure...nobody even knows what the **** it is...all i can so tho...it is ****ing awesome.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i know people love this sh*t, I am very curious what exactly it is, i called kilo-sports but no answer just vmail

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I agree with bigpapa, it is ****ing awesome. I did a sust 250 cycle way back in the day and I don't remember getting as jacked up as I get now in the gym. I think I pinned an amp every 5 or 6 days back then. Not sure if thats much of a cycle for that or not but it all I got to compare this to. Will definitely do it again. This is the first time I'm hearing about any liver toxicity tho. WTF?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
so many say its not methyl, but then the same people say " i really dont know whats in it", i am just confused

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Guy on here did Blood and it came back with little to no liver stress, but completely shutdown his test, I think it was like 7 or something rediculous.

It also detroyed his Lipids.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why are all you people taking something that you have no clue about...unless the company can tell you exactly what it is then forget it....

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
why are all you people taking something that you have no clue about...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAlVKgl_zCQ"]YouTube - Tropic Thunder clip You People[/ame]

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
seriously it is fun...vascularity is ridiculous on this, strength goes up everyday...and i am a very mello person, laid back...has me fired up constantly

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
seriously it is fun...vascularity is ridiculous on this, strength goes up everyday...and i am a very mello person, laid back...has me fired up constantly
sounds like methyl tren to me....lol...wonder what it really is

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
From the blood test, I don't think it's methyl. It would have shown in his liver values because they were taken right after his cycle if I remember.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Still, even though it does seem to work well at building muscle, it is supressive.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Here is a good post I found on another board.....

"Not sure how relevant this is, since I've never seen the product mentioned on this board, but there seemed to be some confusion regarding this compound on other boards, so I figured in light of the fact that it could concern the health of users, I would post it here as well.

The company ALRI, some time ago, released a product called Methoxy-TRN. It never appeared on their site, it was quickly pulled from all sites selling it and all the write-ups about it were removed just as quickly as well, which may also go to establish that this issue may not at all be relevant. But some people in this day and age of hording designer steroids decided thy wanted to stock up.

The problem was that Author L.Rea (I don't really understand how he is connected to ALRI, is he an associate, employee or the owner ?) seemed to have made claims in regards to the product based in certain VIDA scores. On muscle guru's Bruce ******* aptly pointed out that the compound that is in methoxy-TRN, namely 17bmethoxy-trenbolone is not listed in VIDA, instead the scores cited by Rea were those for an entirely different compound namely 17b methoxymethyloxy-trenbolone. This is not entirely unusual behaviour for author L.Rea, he has a fairly poor reputation in the science-minded community for pulling things out of his ass. Anyone who has read either of his books will have to concur with me the man doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to steroids.

However because of this, some people seemed to believe that the scores cited by him applied for Methoxy-TRN, which is not the case. On a side note, the scores in vida are obtained through now defunct rat tests and in no way match real life anyway. But that aside.

On muscle guru's however in the same post, Bruce ******* made an equally erroneous assumption by saying that 17bmethoxy trenbolone (basically trenbolone with a methyl group on the 17b-OH) is an ester and would yield free trenbolone. It is however not an ester (alcohol function with an acid function) but an ether (alcohol with alcohol). An ether-bond isn't really reactive at all, that is why steroid ethers are listed as separate compound (quinbolone for instance is an etherized boldenone derivative).

The methoxy group is not metabolized to any significant degree at all, in fact its quite a common group. Not among androgens, but among progestins. The work 'CFA analysis of steroid libraries' by Ojasoo and Raynaud demonstrates that this group has a tendency to strongly reduce androgenic binding and drastically increase progestagenic binding and specificity. Really interesting if you know that trenbolone is already a very strong progestin.

An older study by the same researchers, entitled 'Unique congeners for receptor studies' clarifies the whole situation in detail. It summarizes the RBA's of several steroids for the 5 classical nuclear receptors. In this study we see that :

1.Trenbolone has 125-150% the RBA for the androgen receptor as opposed to testosterone, and 50-75% the RBA of progesterone for the progesterone receptor.

2.17b-methoxy-trenbolone has only 15-25% the RBA of test for the AR, but has 250-600 % the affinity of progesterone for the PR.

That means ALRI has managed to put out a product and sell it as a potent anabolic that was 5-7 times less anabolic than the parent compound, and 4-12 times as progestagenic. That is when the original molecule was already a potent progestin. More evidence to the weak anabolic and strong progestational nature of these products can be found in other compounds that are basically well know androgens with an added methyl group at 17b-OH, like methoxynandrolone, which had virtually no affinity for the AR.

This just for whom it may concern. The bottom line is that methoxy-TRN is 17b-methoxy-trenbolone and IS NOT 17b-methoxymethyloxy-trenbolone, and will not yield free trenbolone either. Its a very weak anabolic with an extremely strong progestagenic activity (up to 6 times that of progesterone itself)."

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Also found this post.....

"Its possible that when synthetizing Methoxy-TRN from trenbolone there is some methyltrenbolone as a by-product. Even trace amounts of Methyltrienolone could be anabolic, and very toxic"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
schwellington Anabolics 3
Anabolics 17
TiTanUp Anabolics 1