my trenadrol cycle

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
ok today i am on day 2 of trenadrol

currently 212pnds, 5'11 with about 5 AAS cycles under belt, and 2 ph cycles

I noticed a pump in the gym today when doing shoulders, also my shoulders were burning (weird) yesterday was ok i been taking 2 caps spread out throughout the day.

So far bp is normal. systolic 101/diastolic 69.

My supports are

milk thistle 525mg each day
hawthorn for 5 weeks pre cycle and now at 1210mgs each day
fish oil at 2400mg each day
Vitamin C 3000mg each day
I also have Taurine and b-6 just in case ( i have some liv 52 on the way to add with milk thistle)

for pct
nolva, inhibit e, and DHT (might not even use nolva, it all depends)

I will check my BP every day and keep posted

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
i get so confused with all these tren products but i just started xtreme tren today.

i popped 2, 60mgs before the gym.. gonna run it at 60 mgs the first week and bump it to 90.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Ur prob gonna need the taurine soon.I'm on the last week of my cycle trenadrol I didn't think I was gonna need it but back pumps were so intense through the whole cycle imy mobility was pretty limited some days due to crippling pumps. Fyi ran. 60 90 90 90 90 120 in the last week now. I have run one full cycle before epi 40 40 40 50 and about two weeks on sd. Back pumps on tren are far worse then both these

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Also I'd dose the b6 and vitex from the go. P5p is coenzymated b6 its absorbed better by the body

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Also I'd dose the b6 and vitex from the go. P5p is coenzymated b6 its absorbed better by the body

x2..and some bulk 1-carboxy at night for sleep issues. and yes...get lots of taurine. the back pumps are horrible. but it is awesome. i started at 60 mgs and was going to do 60/60/90/90 for a total of 24 days...i bought another bottle and am running it straight through for about 6 weeks at 90 mgs..the strength gains are incredible.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ive been running trenadrol stacked, started out w/ 1.5g of hb and the my bp jumped about 30points and upped to 2g of hb n now its 118/80 im taking it E3D.

I got one back bump while I was in bed and it was nothing major, did deadlifts and omg like couldnt move.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

how much p5p and vitex do u recommend

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Thanks for logging this. Anyone getting gyno sides? We hear a lot about progestin gyno (though who knows what's in Trenadrol). Would be great to hear about your experiences with trenadrol in particular. Ive always avoided progestins, but the feedback on Trenadrol seems better than most.

And Jbradley, interesting the DHT in your PCT! Proviron or something like "The One"?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i could be mistaken, but i think he might have meant DTH as in diesel test hardcore... herbal test booster made by get diesel nutrition.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
ima do a trenovol cycle in a month or 2 now and got everything set up but i have a bottle of the p5p and about 50 caps of a b100 complex (hass 100mg of b6)

what if i were to take say 200mg p5p daily
200mg b6
plus whatever is in my multi, not much but somethin (i think 50mg b6)
gonna pick up vitex too for sure

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Ur prob gonna need the taurine soon.I'm on the last week of my cycle trenadrol I didn't think I was gonna need it but back pumps were so intense through the whole cycle imy mobility was pretty limited some days due to crippling pumps. Fyi ran. 60 90 90 90 90 120 in the last week now. I have run one full cycle before epi 40 40 40 50 and about two weeks on sd. Back pumps on tren are far worse then both these

no nippleflare up or anything on tren right? or anything negative besides back pumps?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
ima do a trenovol cycle in a month or 2 now and got everything set up but i have a bottle of the p5p and about 50 caps of a b100 complex (hass 100mg of b6)

what if i were to take say 200mg p5p daily
200mg b6
plus whatever is in my multi, not much but somethin (i think 50mg b6)
gonna pick up vitex too for sure
Thats fine. 300mg P5P is on the high side when taken with Vitex and L-Tyrosine for prolactin control. I usually run 150mg of P5P with vitex and l-tyrosine.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
to make a correction i was talking about Deisel Test Hardcore

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
might wanna get clomid in your pct

50mg for 4 weeks

trenadrol shuts you down hard.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I'm on my last week of trenadrol. No sides except back pumps which are bareable most times. I haven't taken any taurine. Good gains from the cycle. I was using it for recomp and I have lost quite a bit of fat. Not huge gains in muscle but a decent amount, but I know I could have got a lot more if I ate more.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my last week of trenadrol. No sides except back pumps which are bareable most times. I haven't taken any taurine. Good gains from the cycle. I was using it for recomp and I have lost quite a bit of fat. Not huge gains in muscle but a decent amount, but I know I could have got a lot more if I ate more.
Ah good to hear, getting the samet results Im after.

Ive been eating about 4k calories n losing bf :D

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
no nippleflare up or anything on tren right? or anything negative besides back pumps?
well i was taking the p5p(b6) and vitex to combat any nipple flare-ups.. so yea thats been fine
but i one day left on cycle, and about a week and a half ago shut down began to hit me bad.. lethargy is terrible starting fifth week, also balls have shrunken considerably.. the only real complaint i have is prob if done over i would have jjust dosed higher to begin with and ran for about 4 weekks, cause thats where i made the majority of my gains, and shut down has been bad enough that my lethargy now has made me not want to do any of my school work right now.. i cant wait to jump on clomid and get the boys back, my first week of pct will have 60mg torem thrown in on top of the clomid to really get everything going again

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
well i was taking the p5p(b6) and vitex to combat any nipple flare-ups.. so yea thats been fine
but i one day left on cycle, and about a week and a half ago shut down began to hit me bad.. lethargy is terrible starting fifth week, also balls have shrunken considerably.. the only real complaint i have is prob if done over i would have jjust dosed higher to begin with and ran for about 4 weekks, cause thats where i made the majority of my gains, and shut down has been bad enough that my lethargy now has made me not want to do any of my school work right now.. i cant wait to jump on clomid and get the boys back, my first week of pct will have 60mg torem thrown in on top of the clomid to really get everything going again
thx for sharing, is that you in ur avi?