Poll: do you think 1-test is at least 2x as anabolic as test on a mg per mg basis?

neurotic

Awards
Poll: do you think 1-test is at least 2x as anabolic as test on a mg per mg basis?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of gains, not even close.

neurotic

Awards
Then, what about those studies that showed esterless injectable 1-test to be, on a mg per mg basis, 200% as anabolic as test propionate and 700% as anabolic as esterless injectable test?

shadow_manifest

Awards
I think it's good for strengh gain but for mass gains I don't think it is.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then, what about those studies that showed esterless injectable 1-test to be, on a mg per mg basis, 200% as anabolic as test propionate and 700% as anabolic as esterless injectable test?
Because assays done on rats sometimes means jack **** in the real worl in terms of gains in man.

neurotic

Awards
Because assays done on rats sometimes means jack **** in the real worl in terms of gains in man.
Then, how would you know to what extent a steroid is anabolic or androgenic, when there are many steroids that don't have those studies done in men?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use them. I've done both of those and in terms of gains its not even close. So whatever the assay says (which really only determines dosages in rats) the results in man do not often resemble the ratio that is sated in Vida or whatever study you would like to quote. Thats why I said, in terms of gains.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trial and error like the research many of us are doing with 1-test.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
here is the way you should look at it. if you took 700mg of test cyp, is it the same as 100mg of 1-test cyp. NO. so it isnt seven times stronger. But is 300mg of 1 test better then 300mg of test, it might be. it is probably only stronger in smaller doses. I tried 800mg of 1 test per week and it didnt do anything more then the 400 did. but there is a huge difference bettwen 400 and 800 mg of test cyp.

That is how i would look at it. not everything can be done according to Vida, its a good ref point, but for the real world only real world results matter. IMO.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yes, i wouldnt waste my time on an oral or transdermal. I dont like the idea of taking 5000mg transdermal so I can get a usable 800mg per week. Esters are made for injection, at least that is how I feel.

neurotic

Awards
yes, i wouldnt waste my time on an oral or transdermal. I dont like the idea of taking 5000mg transdermal so I can get a usable 800mg per week. Esters are made for injection, at least that is how I feel.
If you inject 1-test you must be a brave soul. How do you take the burning?
:)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it burn free because of some chemical tweaking or is the burning caused by some contaminant (which is not present in Designers cyp)?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Is it burn free because of some chemical tweaking or is the burning caused by some contaminant (which is not present in Designers cyp)?
No , as far as i know it doesn't burn cause it is above 98% pure!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I also believe it's because of the ester. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that makes it more lyphophillic, absorbing into adipose tissue easier.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I also believe it's because of the ester. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that makes it more lyphophillic, absorbing into adipose tissue easier.
thats why, it has nothing to do with purity