Do liver protectors really work???
- 04-09-2009, 05:03 PM
- 04-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Theres a difference between taking them or not yes, but also there are questions about liver protectors (and prostate protectors) binding to the androgen receptors and lowering gains. Basically the liver is one of the fastest to bounce back body parts and assuming you didn't abuse the hell out of it before a cycle, and take products at label dose, and don't drink on cycle that they will come back to normal levels a short while after the cycle is done anyhow. SAM-e is a nice one though, as it adds other capabilities
04-09-2009, 05:16 PM
04-09-2009, 05:22 PM
04-09-2009, 09:06 PM
I just bought Liver-RX. Anyone know anything about that? My buddy recommended I take it, so I took his word for it.
04-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mitch5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 71Last Post: 10-12-2012, 08:55 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
- By Darkridder in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:04 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:15 PM
- By ramsey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 09-04-2004, 06:37 AM