First Time Steriod User

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
This is a post about one persons view on solid first cycles and a few that follows. Wanted to post this cuz its pretty dead on, as far as im concerned. By the Bulk

MY ADVICE TO ANYONE NEW WOULD BE TO USE THIS AS A REFERENCE TOOL, POST YOUR CYCLE DESIGNS ON THE BOARD AND LET THE MODS AND EXPERIENCED MEMBERS HELP YOU DESIGN A CYCLE BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCE AND GOALS.

Now before I get started, I have to emphisize that your diet is the key to achieving your goals.

*Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.

Solid first cycle

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

This will yield solid results. Depending on diet, training, and genetics, this cycle should yield anywhere form 15-25lbs to a first time gear user

Bulking Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 6: 30mg of D-bol ED
Week 1 to 10: 600mg of EQ
Week 1 to 10: 750mg of Test
Week 11 to 12: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolvadex ED

Bulking Cycle # 2

Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of Deca
Week 5 to 6: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winny ED
Week 11 to 12: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolavadex ED

Cutting Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of winny ED
Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 11 to 12: 500ius of HCG with 20mg of Nolvadex ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy

Cutting Cycle # 2

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
Week 1 to 8: 40mg of Oxandralone ED
Week 4 to 12: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winny ED

Lean Mass Cycle

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 2ius of GH 5 on 2 off
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
Week 1 to 12: 400mg of EQ
Week 7 to 12: 40mg of Oxanadralone
Week 14 to 16: Clomid Therapy*

There are many different combination that we can all use in the Iron Game. These are basic cycles that will work well for many users. I have left out Deca in these due to the fact that it shuts down HPTA and is easily avoid with the use of EQ. Some will say Fina will do the same thing, but because its ester works much faster, I believe it is not as suppressive as Deca. IMO Deca's use should be limited to more experienced users.

Remember Diet is the key to all cycles. If you dont eat enough, you wont bulk, if you eat to much, you wont cut.

Diet is the key to success in the Iron Game!!

Guys, good luck and be safe!

Last edited:

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tren actually shuts one down harder than deca , so thats wrong info , but decent article over all i'd say ..either way , use of steroids will shut one down totally ..and i dont think its that hard to recover after using deca as people make it out to be .
also , good to see he's focusing on emphasising the diet, thats where everything is really ..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
On a personal note, the times I have had to take deca for my back (before surgery) it shut me down harder and I saw more sides than anything else..

size

Awards
  • Established
Deca's harshness seems to vary greatly depending on the user. Some have no problem, while others are in misery for months.

RONIN

Awards
I didn't feel that it shut me down that hard, it did make me retain alot of water into my fat face though.

Bouncer79

Awards
Generally Tren is used as an acetate, so the only difference between the Fina and Deca is that PCT can be started sooner with Fina thus making for a faster recovery than Deca.