Quote Originally Posted by phatbody
Yikes! I hope you meant 250mg because I don't think I have enough skin to cover 250ml!! Nah I know you meant mg, but I guess the only way you could really smooth out those spikes would be to do something like a 100mg of 4AD orally on days when the prop starts to drop. Isn't the absorption rate something like 15%? That would mean about 15mg is used and since the deviation is only 26mg, it could fill in those spikes.
LOL, definitely meant 250 mg. I built the dosing schedule assuming somebody would do the build your own transdermal from PN, and would put 7.5g in there and do 1 squirt.

Oral absorption is like 5% or 6% with the conversion to target hormone being 15% to 16%. The conversion to target hormone will be the same whether you 're taking pills, doing transdermal, or injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by phatbody
Personally I'm going to stick with the above cycle. I don't see any problem with the 26mg drop during the week. I figure that my levels are going to be so high that I won't really notice the slight drop. Time will tell of course. My start date is February 2nd and I'll keep a cycle log on the cycle section for those that are interested.
We're thinking along the same lines. Basically, I put the chart together for two reasons:
  • Mental masturbation (ie wanted to make sure my instincts were right)
  • to further emphasize that if the fluctuation in levels from the 2x week injections were having an adverse affect then more frequent injections were the solution as opposed to applying a transdermal.

Good luck with your cycle.