Is there a book or guide on PHs?

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I know there is A LOT of information on the internet, but somehow I can't get the dots to connect with everything I read, i read from one source, then another source will tell you something different and etc...All i would like to know is if there is a guide that will lay out everything about pro hormones and anabolics and show you how to properly engage in taking them, what do follow up with, how much of what should you take, what times and etc... the basic overall questions.

Thank you.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I know there is A LOT of information on the internet, but somehow I can't get the dots to connect with everything I read, i read from one source, then another source will tell you something different and etc...All i would like to know is if there is a guide that will lay out everything about pro hormones and anabolics and show you how to properly engage in taking them, what do follow up with, how much of what should you take, what times and etc... the basic overall questions.

Thank you.
no book...only these wonderful forums. well in the anabolic encylopedia (wrong spelling, i know) there are some ps/ph compounds in there, but that all i know of.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a good read then Seth Roberts' Anabolic Pharmacology is great. Covers steroids, past and present, and prohormones. Nothing can lay everything out for you though, there is just too many factors.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
There are too few resources for people to use to put everything in one big awesome tomb of knowledge (can you tell I grew up playing RPG's?). And even fewer people who can dedicate the crazy amount of time involved.

There are some guides here and there, and a few good books(like seths as mention, I plan to get it....some millenia when I have money) that an help you get a better grip.

Really it comes down to spending time interacting with people who already use. Finding the dividing like between using and abusing. Gather knowledge, seeking to prove the knowledge you have gathered as wrong, which will lead to further understanding and insight on the subject. Be wary of broscience. Above all use understand that this is a field that is completely dependent on each individuals body. No set way can guarantee anything for anyone.

Its kinda like the army, sure you can read up and prepare, but you really learn by spending time in the field, and learning from other knowledge. I mean Basic is basically people who have all been through the slag, teaching you how ot survive the crap out there.

Same deal here. Spend at least a year studying PH's and AAS and you will learn it would be dumb to look for a single source of information on the subject. And there will ALWAYS be contradictions. Such as the immortal "To SERM or not to SERM" debate.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
There are too few resources for people to use to put everything in one big awesome tomb of knowledge (can you tell I grew up playing RPG's?). And even fewer people who can dedicate the crazy amount of time involved.

There are some guides here and there, and a few good books(like seths as mention, I plan to get it....some millenia when I have money) that an help you get a better grip.

Really it comes down to spending time interacting with people who already use. Finding the dividing like between using and abusing. Gather knowledge, seeking to prove the knowledge you have gathered as wrong, which will lead to further understanding and insight on the subject. Be wary of broscience. Above all use understand that this is a field that is completely dependent on each individuals body. No set way can guarantee anything for anyone.

Its kinda like the army, sure you can read up and prepare, but you really learn by spending time in the field, and learning from other knowledge. I mean Basic is basically people who have all been through the slag, teaching you how ot survive the crap out there.

Same deal here. Spend at least a year studying PH's and AAS and you will learn it would be dumb to look for a single source of information on the subject. And there will ALWAYS be contradictions. Such as the immortal "To SERM or not to SERM" debate.
i say SERM, always.....nah-nah....lol

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
this forum is like an online book, and a hell of a guide.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for a good read then Seth Roberts' Anabolic Pharmacology is great. Covers steroids, past and present, and prohormones. Nothing can lay everything out for you though, there is just too many factors.
Seth's book Anabolic Pharmacology was a good investment I feel. As you can see from the Table of Contents, it lays alot of stuff out there in a pretty good format. Anabolics 2009 is also another great book; then you've got to search the forums with your specific questions.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just read all my posts....if you dont do it my way, you could die....seriously...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
just read all my posts....if you dont do it my way, you could die....seriously...
LoL :nana:

Dont listen to him, its perfectly fine to take superdrol, tren xtreme, m1,4add, and spawn all at double the recommended dosages all at once......:duh:

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
LoL :nana:

Dont listen to him, its perfectly fine to take superdrol, tren xtreme, m1,4add, and spawn all at double the recommended dosages all at once......:duh:
WOW !!! THE INFORMATION JUST KEEPS GETING BETTER AND BETTER !! \o/

lol

Thanks Zero V, you're my newest hero!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the plugs guys. I might argue that if you have Anabolics 2009 and my book and you ask questions here then you would be on your way to becoming half the guru of Mooch.

muller

muller

Awards
I have a very basic bare bones guide written up that I give out when I sell a PH/DS on ebay.. Really only covers support supps, what not to do on cycle, and PCT.. Shoot me a PM with your email addy and I'll send you a copy.