Mass Tabs by IDS

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
***confirmed by an IDS representative**** Mass Tabs the original formula is going to be re-released within the next week or two. Now i know some here do not care for IDS and that's fine, personally i don't care one way or the other. the reason i mention this is, if anyone is bidding on e-bay wanted to pay a $100.00 or more for Mass Tabs, you now do not have too. just trying to help.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what was in there? is it more potened then mdrol?

muller

muller

Awards
2,17-dimethyl-17-hydroxy-5-andro-stan-1-ene-3-one I think

like mdrol, but the sides were okay

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly there were people taking Mass Tabs and putting on some crazy mass.... but the problem that arose was it was messing some people up bad. Plus retailers were selling it to teens.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but its basically mdrol? or is it to mdrol as colestabol to turinabol. id love to give it a try if i knew more, is there w write up?

SWOLL

Awards
i heard mass tabs had some dirty sides i recall but never really talked to anyone who took them.

muller

muller

Awards
but its basically mdrol? or is it to mdrol as colestabol to turinabol. id love to give it a try if i knew more, is there w write up?
IDS does have an old writeup somewhere, but I cant find the link anymore.. And I just talked to them as well, Mass Tabs are in fact coming back in the next couple weeks.. and I'm f*cked cus I have some for sale on ebay that need to GO LIKE NOW lol.

My last cycle was mass tabs actually.. There were sides, but nothing to write home about, at least not in my experience. Didnt even shut me down completely like alot of ppl complained about, so I might be the odd case but I like em is the bottom line.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
methylsten was the main compound. google stenbolone. the following is a quote from an old thread from a different forum "They took the stenbolone molecule 2 methyl dihydroboldenone and added a 17methyl group to it to make it an oral. Think of it like methyl sten is to boldenone as superdrol is to testosterone."

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
methylsten was the main compound. google stenbolone. the following is a quote from an old thread from a different forum "They took the stenbolone molecule 2 methyl dihydroboldenone and added a 17methyl group to it to make it an oral. Think of it like methyl sten is to boldenone as superdrol is to testosterone."
ow...that actually made my head hurt for a second lol. Never expected to see such a unique thing lol.

muller

muller

Awards
they are already available for order on their site again.. SOB

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I'd definitely like to know more about Mass Tabs. I've heard of some people being rather skeptical of IDS as a company and others having bad experiences from taking Mass Tabs. I'm interested in running an oral, such as M-Drol or something like it, at the beginning of my upcoming injectable cycle of Sustanon 250.

muller

muller

Awards
^^ Thats because IDS is retarded with all their other prohormone products, by mixing multiple methyls together and refusing to answer how many mg of actives are in it... Very poor standard, which would yield the reputation they have. Mass Tabs are the only thing they really released that ppl kinda knew what they were getting - 30 mg methylsten.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I hate when I am researching something and I have to go to 20 diff sites to find the ingrediants, but sometimes you just can. Its really stupid.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to good to be true, but i think ill stock up

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I remember one artical here on AM about a guy getting sold some of that, not knowing much about it, taking it and ending up in the hospital due to damage he did to his body.

It was his brother that came on here and posted about it warning people not to use the product. I was trying to find the thread.

it is a unique product with extremists on both sides of the results. Though only new people seem to rave for it, older users seem to hate it.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-Stenbolone = SD + 1-ene

I've read methyl-sten (original Mass Tabs) is mdrol (SD) with the "1-ene".

That 1-ene rise the Q ratio of the compounds, so it must have the same effects of SD but with lower androgenic sides.

muller

muller

Awards
only as sure as thats what IDS claims.. I like the new packaging tho!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I've read methyl-sten (original Mass Tabs) is mdrol (SD) with the "1-ene".

That 1-ene rise the Q ratio of the compounds, so it must have the same effects of SD but with lower androgenic sides.
I think SD is low on the androgenic side already.

What's the Q ratio?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Taken from another site:

though I have not tried this product, "methyl-Stenbolone" is to methyl-primobolan (nmf) what methyl-masteron(aka superdrol) is to methyl-mesterone (aka methyl proviron, nmf). It's closely related to m-1-t (methyl Dihyro Boldenone) but should be less harsh/toxic/effective. Hopefully no lethargy like m-1-t.

you could also call Methyl Stenbolone: Di-methyl-dihydro-boldenone or 2,17-methyl-DHB. Superdrol Is Di-methyl-DHT.
Its like superdrol but a DHB instead of a DHT molecule is methylated at the 2,17 positions. this should be a less androgenic more anabolic version of SD. I'm excited the compound myself.
If this "new" Mass Tabs really has MethylSten then... then I want 10 bottles!!!!

deads4life

Awards
i just finished a cycle of the original mass tabs...
overall pretty good...gained 13lbs or so...bench went up 35lbs.
i didn't feel it kicking in till end of 2nd week...when it does kick in though u feel like a god in the gym...u just throw more weight on and do more reps than the week before with 20lbs less on the bar.

sides
during 3rd week of the cycle i had some issues staying hard...only one time tho.
nips are a little puffy...but they have always been a little puffy to me so it could be all psychological..no tingling or discharge from nips or anything like that.

after/during pct
my bench dropped to a total of a 20lbs increase so not bad overall...
i went straight into a cutting phase so i'm not sure how much i would've lost if i tryed to retain all of the weight.
it does shut u down...had a loss of sex drive but it came back during pct

not sure if i'd do it again...imo all these ph/ds are more dangerous than aas

TheRoman

Awards
i took the first batch of mass tabs with the methylsten and they made me hard as a rock, the downside however was bad cholesterol, hurting joints, hairloss.....lol

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me like someone needs to independently test these. Sad that thats what its coming down to.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
something tells me we will see logs and be able to judge for ourselves soon enough.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for anyone who has tried the new capped version

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me like someone needs to independently test these. Sad that thats what its coming down to.
Test results seem to show that its the same product as the old mass tabs.

something tells me we will see logs and be able to judge for ourselves soon enough.
bump for anyone who has tried the new capped version

There's a few people running it on bb.com. Their results seem to be the same as previous mass tabs runs.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I loved Mass Tabs. I put on 10 body weight lbs AND leaned out in 3 weeks. I took them to help get my legs back after spraining my back. I only ran them 3 weeks, though, because of sleeping issues and issues with blood pressure. Probably not my wisest choice for a first cycle, but you live and you learn. It freaked me out since it was my first cycle and all. Only lost a couple of pounds and a little bit of strength. No shut down even though my PCT wasn't the greatest. You guys are much more knowledgeable than some of my friends. I would try it again I do believe.

jg24112

Awards
I am on my last 3 caps of the new Mass Tabs. I had a full physical on tuesday (6/23). Doc said i'm running at 110%. I have gained 13lbs and strength has went up like crazy! PCT begins saturday. This is my first ph cycle. I will get results from the lab and post up if anyone is interested. I do have fairly severe lethargy. Haven't loss sex drive even the slightest bit. No acne or gyno. Had back pump for about 3 days the 2nd week but went away with massage. I will post up more info and a detailed description later if you are interested. My battery is about to die on my laptop and I gotta get some rest!!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I am on my last 3 caps of the new Mass Tabs. I had a full physical on tuesday (6/23). Doc said i'm running at 110%. I have gained 13lbs and strength has went up like crazy! PCT begins saturday. This is my first ph cycle. I will get results from the lab and post up if anyone is interested. I do have fairly severe lethargy. Haven't loss sex drive even the slightest bit. No acne or gyno. Had back pump for about 3 days the 2nd week but went away with massage. I will post up more info and a detailed description later if you are interested. My battery is about to die on my laptop and I gotta get some rest!!
Wow...you had no business touching that cycle.
And did your doc actually say 110%?? lmao

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
lul wut?