Dbol question

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
what is the typical kick in period for dbol for say 30mgs ED. For when you can really feel that pump and know that it's working.

Also, any recent reviews of the Blue Hearts? I'm on day 5 of 30mgs ED of blue hearts, haven't noticed much yet. I've gained 6lbs, but I also started creatine back up and I think it's mostly due to that (no loading. taking 5-10g a day)

thoughts?

odysseus

Awards
well i did 20mg a day of the thai dragon but i just ate like a madman and pushed myself as hard as i could i didnt really notice anything until about 2 and a half weeks later. the thing with me though was that i didnt feel i had agression or a pump goin on i just felt like everything was lite or made out of paper mashay ( dont know if i spelled that right) and i healed alot quicker so i would reccomend to just hang in there. are you stackin it with anything?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
hmm, yeah 20mgs is a low dose.

I'm finding people are saying they feel the effects anywhere from "immediately" to two week. lol, i don't know how you can feel it immediately thought.

I'm stacking it with test E.

odysseus

Awards
you should be good then. i dont know if your gona FEEL it persay but youll definitly feel like the weights are lighter and no matter what you do u just cant seem to get that burn in the gym your lookin for, unless the dbol is bunk

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the typical kick in period for dbol for say 30mgs ED. For when you can really feel that pump and know that it's working.

Also, any recent reviews of the Blue Hearts? I'm on day 5 of 30mgs ED of blue hearts, haven't noticed much yet. I've gained 6lbs, but I also started creatine back up and I think it's mostly due to that (no loading. taking 5-10g a day)

thoughts?
you think you gained 6lbs in 5 days of creatine? are you a muscletech believer too?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
you think you gained 6lbs in 5 days of creatine? are you a muscletech believer too?
lol. people often initially gain 5 and even up too 10lbs in the first week or two when using creatine, you might want to research that a little.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I def gain 3-5 lbs of bloat, on mono very quickly.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
So then fit, the question may be. Are you bloated atm?
maybe a little. Nothing noticeable.

However I just finished arm's and I did notice a stronger pump and my arms looked fuller then normal. So I'm thinking I'm just one of the people that it takes a while to notice the effects, today is day 7 of 30mgs a day. And perhaps the blue hearts are a little under dosed. I think taking a larger dose an hour or so before I work out might of had a small effect as well, opposed to taking 10mgs 3x thought the day. today I took 20mgs before work and I'll take the last 10mgs later this evening.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
10 mgs in the morn and 20 mgs preworkout.....or if you workout in the morn switch it around....dbol usually takes about a week to really "Kick-in" for me....but i gain like 20lbs every time i stack dat dere celltech and anator p70....so mabye im a super responder....lol