liquachem down?

S

Sust Man

Awards
Has anyone tried liquachem lately? Their site is down, and I don't know anywhere else to get ketotifin.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I think I read on another board(MassMonsters maybe) that they are no longer taking new customers.

S

skii96

Awards
I was told he was no longer taking new customers, then when i emailed him (hes a sponsor on my board) he wouldnt even respond to me. So take that for what its worth...

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man, that's too bad. i really enjoyed his products and gave great customer service.

B

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
anyone have a contact for him ...let's see if we can help him get back up and running.....

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the guy still owed me a small backorder...

S

Sust Man

Awards
Does anyone know where else to get ketotifin?

S

snoopy

Awards
he experienced a huge increase in demand towards the end of last year and could not cope with all the new orders, hence he shut his site down. I believe he is very low or out of stock on many items due to the extra orders. In an email i got today he said he is looking to be back up and running fully in 20 to 30 days. i guess he he could not complete the orders he was getting then it makes sense. I have an order still owed from last year, he has said its been shipped, i live in the UK so i expect a wait, fingers crossed it gets sorted!

R

regino007

Awards
From what I know he has been trying to catch up or fix whatever problems he has ran into,but he is not taking any new customers........

B

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
If you get me the contact info then maybe I can sell him what he needs to fill your orders....pm me his email address.

E

Elijah

Awards
Has anything been worked out yet??

He had great prices