After Bake can I transfer?

Jason161

Awards
Im assuming this is okay but since ive never tried this dont wanna ruin it.
After filtering and baking test en ina 50ml sterile vial, leaving the 25guage pin inside. After its done baking, will I be able to attach a syringe to the pin and suck up 25ml (20 then 5) and put into 2 30ml vial steril vials, without filtering again?
The reason I ask is because at 250mg/ml, injecting 500mg a week is 16 injections for 8 week cycle. Thus only needing 16 mls of the 50. So I was just going to split it with my buddie 25 25 to make it simple. And I have two 30ml vials, just dont wanna use the pin thats left in there during bake or not filter it again when transfering to 30mls vials if its a bad idea.

JavaGuru

Awards
Im assuming this is okay but since ive never tried this dont wanna ruin it.
After filtering and baking test en ina 50ml sterile vial, leaving the 25guage pin inside. After its done baking, will I be able to attach a syringe to the pin and suck up 25ml (20 then 5) and put into 2 30ml vial steril vials, without filtering again?
The reason I ask is because at 250mg/ml, injecting 500mg a week is 16 injections for 8 week cycle. Thus only needing 16 mls of the 50. So I was just going to split it with my buddie 25 25 to make it simple. And I have two 30ml vials, just dont wanna use the pin thats left in there during bake or not filter it again when transfering to 30mls vials if its a bad idea.
Yes, you can transfer it without filtering again.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sure, just be sure to use a sterile syringe.

ManBeast