-Fast Action Milk Thistle

PCT
-Formadrol LG Sciences
-Milk Thistle
-Cycle Assist 240

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
IS this your first cycle? If so, I wouldn't recommend Superdrol as a first steroid cycle.

And get a SERM for PCT. That's a $hit PCT you have set up right now.

GOHARD43

Awards
24, What serm would you rec. And what else to the pct should i add?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
If it were me, I would do the following:
Sdrol 10/20/20
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Just finished that exact cycle and kept ALL of my gains. Strength and size. IMO, sdrol cycles should be 3 weeks.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Sdrol 10/20/20
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Just finished that exact cycle and kept ALL of my gains. Strength and size. IMO, sdrol cycles should be 3 weeks.
Good advice...

Or you could swap out the nolva for some toremifine...it's easier on the liver

sammoken22

Awards
Sdrol 10/20/20
Nolva 40/40/20/20

why? three weeks on anabolics shouldnt warrant the necessity of a SERM at all, seeing as your HPTA is just beginning to shutdown at that point. Plus, Nolva @ 40mg is really high. IF I used a nolva on this cycle it wouldnt be anymore than 20/20/10. For HPTA upregulation, 5mg of nolva is just as efficacious as 40mg, so why dose nolva like you have breast cancer?

GOHARD43

Awards
How long did you wait after you finished your sdrol cycle to start the nolva

sammoken22

Awards
Good advice...

Or you could swap out the nolva for some toremifine...it's easier on the liver
seriously? torem is the SERM shown to increase liver values the most (up to 19% change)

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
you should always start PCT immediately followin the end of a cycle of anabolics
False. Steroids with long esters require a longer period of time between last dosage and beginning of PCT.

sammoken22

Awards
False. Steroids with long esters require a longer period of time between last dosage and beginning of PCT.
Bubba, I know you dont know me, my home board is phf but because of some new opportunities that have been offered to me I am going to be contributing to this board a lot now too.

As far as your "false" statement, you are assuming I meant after you pin your last dose of tren-ace(or whateva), eat some nolva, I wasnt. I said immediately following the end of a cycle of anabolics, and for esterfied compounds, that obviously wont be the last day of injection. SD isnt esterfied, and that is what I was answering

sammoken22

Awards
its already be answered 5 times. torem, nolva, or clomid will be all u need
true haha.

But you can add anything you want supp wise(wouldnt add any chems or AI's or anything that is suppressive)

like creatine, vasodialators, etc