M1T Cycle and 6OXO

mlg

Awards
Hey Guys. I'm new to the board and have been looking through postings for several days - and naturally doing several searches! I am really impressed with the knowledge base here and looking forward to growing.

Quick question regarding my M1T cycle. I've started the 2 weeks on, 2 off and then 2 on again schedule. I began at only 5mg/day to start and will be picking it up to 10 during my second week. I understand that 6OXO isn't the brand of choice for the 2 week off and post cycle, but I have a few bottles in reserve :D.

My question is what doseage of 6OXO would you recommend I take during the 2 week off and post M1T cycle.

I'd appreciate everyone's input.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why only 5mg? You could stick with standard dosages for 6oxo but if I were you I'd get at least a bottle of liquid product.

mlg

Awards
I started with 5mg just to see how I reacted to the product. I've had a bad reaction to 1AD in the past. I may go for the liquid, but may try the 6OXO during the 2 week break since I have some on hand. Is the standard 2 capsules per day/night time?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

its 6 a night for the first week, 4 a night for the next two weeks, then 2 a night for the last week.

mlg

Awards
Thanks Bro. Would this be a good sample cycle? I assume I could start over at the end of the last week if I wanted to...?

Week 1 - M1t 5mg/day
Week 2 - M1t 10mg/day
Week 3 - 6OXO (6 capsules - evening)
Week 4 - 6OXO (4 capsules - evening)
Week 5 - M1t 10mg/day
Week 6 - M1t 10mg/day
Week 7 - 6OXO (6 capsules - evening)
Week 8 - 6OXO (4 capsules - evening)
Week 9 - 6OXO (2 capsules - evening)

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
6oxo is crap don't fool around with you recovery go to powernutrition and get some tamoxiphen

mlg

Awards
thanks for the advice man. I was afraid I might have to dump my 6OXO. What doseage would you recommend for tamoxiphen?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, if you are going with 6OXO for your PCT, then I would up the dosages to maybe 800mg week 1, and 600mg week 2. Howevern you may want to check with someone who has more experience with this. The M1-T is much stronger than the 1AD you used before.

The choice to do 5mg for the first week, imo, was a good idea. You may want to keep that dosage 5mg for the second week, or until you get some proper ancillaries, such as Nolva or Clomid. Some people will recommend you to do 10mg, 20mg, even 30mg. Like anything else, people's reactions to this compound will vary. Listen to your body. Remember, it's not quantity, it's quality.

Good luck with your cycle.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro. Would this be a good sample cycle? I assume I could start over at the end of the last week if I wanted to...?

Week 1 - M1t 5mg/day
Week 2 - M1t 10mg/day
Week 3 - 6OXO (6 capsules - evening)
Week 4 - 6OXO (4 capsules - evening)
Week 5 - M1t 10mg/day
Week 6 - M1t 10mg/day
Week 7 - 6OXO (6 capsules - evening)
Week 8 - 6OXO (4 capsules - evening)
Week 9 - 6OXO (2 capsules - evening)
If you're going to use 6OXO for PCT, it's more effective and cost effective if you do it as a transdermal.

you might want to try the liquid Nolvadex WITH the 6-OxO. I read here that one person recovered much faster with both. You might want to try 60x0 for the 2 week break and then finish off what u have with the Nolvadex at the end of the cycle. Or u might try Nolva for the 2 week break and then use both for the end of the cycle. The BOTTOM Line is that u really need some Nolva for the best results.

myofreak

Awards
NOLVADEX/CLOMID.Dont go the OXO route.WASTE OF MONEY!

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on dosing for legal reason's start a new thread....

mlg

Awards
Anyone have a recommendation on proper doseage for Nolva on the 2 week off and post M1T cycle?

mlg

Awards
40mg Nolva for the 2 weeks off between and then 40 for the week following the M1T cycle and 20 the week after that. Sound good?

Hey Myofreak, he said that he has a few bottles left over so he might as well put them to good use. Either that or sell them. If u look at some the recent threads one of the users of M1T said that he used Nolva and oxo for even quicker recovery.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people have read about the 2 week cycles in hopes of minimal shutdown.

I feel some updated input is in order.
M1T will cause suppression in a 2 week cycle. I feel it causes significant shutdown. Any post cycle of M1T needs full attention. Nolva is proven to do the job.
This is just my opinion based on my personal research.

Why isnt nolva more available?
Just post the damn disclaimer and point to the forum for research with other researchers?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the masses that 6-oxo is not sufficient for M1t recovery.

If you already have a stockpile of 6-oxo, don't waste it, get nolva & take them together. I had 6-oxo around & tried it. It worked better than nolva with clomid for me.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I think that plan will be fine, however M1T isn't a PH. Keep cals high and training light for PCT.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you cannot use Nolva or Clomid for competition, 6-oxo is probably your best option. You may just want to up the dosage a little with something as strong as M1t.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
6-oxo is not suited for PCT. There is no doseage that I would recommend and still sleep at night.

Chemo

dam225

Awards
6-oxo is not suited for PCT. There is no doseage that I would recommend and still sleep at night.

Chemo
Thanks for the replies. Even at a 5-10 mg per day dose for a two week cycle? Is this worse than lets say T1-Pro heavy dosing for 4-6 weeks in terms of shutdown? So if you can't use research chems for post cycle, you shouldn't cycle M1T?

Thanks.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Chemo
Good post, Chemo! I get so sick of people trying to use aromatase inhibitors for PCT. IT'S NOT THE SAME, PEOPLE! Use SERMs.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dam225, supersoldier has a few threads on his bloodwork. M-1-t causes faster shutdown than 1-test (so much for the claim by one vendor who said it made his balls bigger on m-1-t). It is the real deal (and so are the sides) and needs some real research by anyone who uses it.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I agree 60X0 is not a good choice, but his dosing never goes higher than 10mg. I have seen a bunch of people use 60X0 for M1T PCT without any problems recovering. I have even seen an individual not use any PCT after a 2 week cycle and still make gains going into week 2 of post cycle.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree 60X0 is not a good choice, but his dosing never goes higher than 10mg. I have seen a bunch of people use 60X0 for M1T PCT without any problems recovering. I have even seen an individual not use any PCT after a 2 week cycle and still make gains going into week 2 of post cycle.
I don't doubt that. But my point is the idea of PCT is to stimulate test production and normalization of the HPTA. Just because he's making gains doesn't mean he's normalized his functioning. AI's don't stimulate normal functioning. That's all I meant.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you. I guess my point was that 60X0 is better than nothing and we know people are going to use M1T no matter what our recommendations are, so I want to give the best advice possible with the meds he is willing to use.

dam225

Awards
I agree with you. I guess my point was that 60X0 is better than nothing and we know people are going to use M1T no matter what our recommendations are, so I want to give the best advice possible with the meds he is willing to use.
If 6OXO is not sufficient and the use of Nolva is 100% necessary for a full, quick recovery, I will not be taking M1T antime soon. Are there any other, non research-chem options in addition to or in combination with 6-OXO? As far as I understand it, no???? What about transdermal 6-OXO.....Just looking for some thoughts/suggestions.

Thanks Again.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All we are saying is 6oxo cannot be recommended for PCT in good conscience. Some people have good hpta recovery and probably need high calories for a few week.
I've read a few threads complaining about the fact that nolva is so easily accessible that people are indiscriminately dosing anti-es for no other reason than they are getting puffy in the chest when the Arnold/Sergios of the yesteryear just reduced volume and increased calories (I don't know that for a fact).
So its up to you. 6oxo is also relatively expensive compared to anti-es which definitely work.