Need PH PCT Help ASAP

erichstolz

Awards
Ok here is the deal:

I am taking massdrol (superdrol clone) currently and I just finished my 2nd week at 10mg's a day. Im taking a light cycle because it is my first PH. I want to stop due to several personal reasons...but i was wondering since i was on a light dosage for just 2 weeks do i still need a SERM for PCT or could i just do a good OTC pct???

Thanks in advance

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT should be fine really . Save the serm for a rainy day. I say this because 2 weeks in you shouldn't have much if any real shutdown. I wont preach to you on how that compound isn't for n00bs so hope this heps.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Use your serm for 2 weeks.

superdrol cycle is 3 weeks, u went over half way, so there's a chance that your system is shut down.

don't risk it, use it. dose: 20/20

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Use your serm for 2 weeks.

superdrol cycle is 3 weeks, u went over half way, so there's a chance that your system is shut down.

don't risk it, use it. dose: 20/20
i hate to confuse the situation but i'm think 10/10 on the Nolva. i'm not a big fan of OTC for a SD cycle and since the cycle was so short i think 10mgs w week sb fine. you might not even need a SERM but unless you go and get bloodwork done, you'll never really know. better to be safe than sorry imo.