Converted Synovex Prop

black06

Awards
I just converted Synovex Prop using Ds kit. Question, do you cook the final product to kill bacteria or does filtering through the whataman and the alcohol in the solution take care of sterility issues. If so, on what temperature and how long?

Also I think this is my first post here so hello everyone! :D

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Most syno conversions I've seen stop after the filtration. I supose you could bake but I'm not sure what temp.

motoxxxguy

Awards
Baking it is not necessary for any gear. The whatman and the BA in the solution will take care of the sterility.

-moto

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...and if you believe that you should have your Cipro on hand.

Always heat shock your batch. It only takes a few minutes and the added safety net is worth it.

Chemo

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yeah not sure why in the hell you wouldn't bake it....its not like that's the hardest part of the process, and may ensure some saftey. Try 225 @ 30 minutes

Bouncer79

Awards
It's heating and cooling rapidly for destroying bacteria... I do it to ALL of my gear just as a precaution (it doesn hurt anything).
Bake it at 250 degreed F for 15 minutes then take it out and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes... do this 3 times.

black06

Awards
thanks for all the input guys. I went ahead and baked it for 30 mins @ 225.

MTNMEDIC

Who knows what ya got in the fridge..... Buy a temp gauge for baking...set at 230deg F for 17min when it's done shut off the heat, give the door a crack, and let it cool..... dont rush a good thing....... BOL !

Tahq

Awards
black06...Do you give a thumbs up/down on the results of the kit? I've been doing a bit of research on the syno/test prop conversion and was wondering if you were happy with the process and product?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I've done a lot of research on this too, and was really considering doing the conversion. Especially since its the only way I can get a "supplement" of this kind. I'm just a little wary of the end product quality.

.....But...if it's that good, I'll have to give it a go.

-2z-

black06

Awards
black06...Do you give a thumbs up/down on the results of the kit? I've been doing a bit of research on the syno/test prop conversion and was wondering if you were happy with the process and product?
Well the process was pretty easy, it just takes a bit of patience. Plan on taking a couple of days before you have your finished product, especially if you're rinsing more than 2 or 3 times (and you should). So no problems there. So far, I'm into week 6 at about 90 mg a day and am up 17 pounds from 218 (though this was abnormally low as I was coming off of a cold) to 235 now, just as lean as I was at 218. So I think it's defnitely worth trying. Also my nips got a little itchy when I first started so have some Nolva on hand but I'm not sure how susceptable I am to gyno as this is the first time I've used aromatizing gear. I'm throwing in some fina at the end of this week so I'll keep you posted on the overall results (pics included) if you want.

--2z--

Awards
black06....cool to hear about the gains! Are you having to take Nolva thoughout the cycle now, or did you just take it until symptoms stopped?

Also... how many inj. sites are you rotating? I'm trying to figure out if there's that many places on my body I feel comfortable poking...lol.

black06

Awards
I was taking 20mg a day throughout after the symptoms started up until last week but I stopped then and the symptoms haven't returned. I'm rotating 8 injection sites: glutes, delts, lats and thighs. I should probably throw in more but those are the sites I feel most comfortable with.

Tahq

Awards
Congrats on the gains! Did you go with the 100mg/ml ratio and is it 'painless' as noted? I was looking into converting at 150mg/ml if feedback on the 100mg/ml conversion was positive.

I think you need about two weeks for the Fina to 'kick in' so you may want to take that into consideration.

Post and pics are always appreciated. Thanks for the info to date!

black06

Awards
Congrats on the gains! Did you go with the 100mg/ml ratio and is it 'painless' as noted? I was looking into converting at 150mg/ml if feedback on the 100mg/ml conversion was positive.

I think you need about two weeks for the Fina to 'kick in' so you may want to take that into consideration.

Post and pics are always appreciated. Thanks for the info to date!
Thanks for the heads up. I did a fina only cycle last year and loved the results so I'm running it the last 6 weeks of this cycle. Well I ended up with about 8Gs of powder after converting (2G Loss). I think there is anywhere from 90-95 ML of oil in dazed's kit. I didn't have the tools, and probably the patience, to measure out exactly 80 ml so I just added what I had then figured out exactly much I'd need to inject to get around 90mg a day, which turned out to be a little over 1 ml. The injections themselves are painless but the injection site sometimes gets a little sore around the 2nd day or so.

Tahq

Awards
I've read several threads of Prop/Fina cycles sounds like a solid combo. Throw up a few updates and let us know how your progress is going. Will you be using any additional PCT support for a 12 week cycle or just going with nolva/clomid?

black06

Awards
I've been running HCG throughout starting after week 4 at 2X a week 500IU each shot, aside from that I'll be doing the normal clomid PCT and trying to get a hookup for a var bridge to run at 20mg/day. I'll post before and after pics when I'm done around the middle of March.

black06

Awards
Also, my gains have slowed a lot within the past 10 days or so but I don't think I was eating enough. If I absolutely stuff my face 5 or 6 times a day with tons of protein each meal the gains keep coming. I'm learning that eating enough is one of the toughest things about this cycle. A lot of times I have to make myself eat when I'm not hungry. Anyway, I woke up 236 this morning which is the heaviest I've ever weighed in the morning aside from when I was a fatass a few years ago :D. In the evening when I'm carrying extra water I weigh 238-239.

black06

Awards
Update: Well it's only been 5 days but apparently the tren is kicking in already as I can't sleep for squat the past couple of nights. I'll sleep for a couple of hours, wake up and not get back to sleep until it's almost time to get up :( Not to mention I wake up in a water bed from the night sweats. Ah, the joys of tren!

The positives so far is that the vascularity is kicking in and beginning to get freaky as I was already pretty vascular AND that the scale is finally moving up again. I can't speak for sure on strength gains yet. One other positive is that my physique is starting to really take shape, anyone that's used tren knows what I mean. Before even though I was pretty lean at 235+ to me I didn't really "look" like I thought 235 should look. But that's definitely changing. I'm starting to look like I think a BB should look. So I guess I'll bear the insomnia and night sweats for 5 more weeks :D. I'll continue to provide updates on my progress if anyone is interested.

-black

Tahq

Awards
Keep the updates coming! Are you going ED also on the Tren or EOD?

black06

Awards
75 mg ED on the tren, I draw it in the same syringe as the prop

Caution357

Awards
If I wanted to take 1000 mg a week of Test, how many carts would I need to buy?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to do this same thing. i plan on taking 25mg of r-xt ED during the cycle in case i were to have a problem with gyno. hopefully that would take care of it.