What would be best to stack with Phera Plex?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.67%

What would be best to stack with Phera Plex?

I recently tried Dymethazine, as my first ph, and i have 3 bottles of phera plex, plan on doing a 4 week cycle 15/30/30/30, i want to gain strength so i was lookin into prostanozol and furaguno. ( pro hormones to stanozol and furazabol), they both give strength and they dont give much mass, i want mass and strength, so my main question is.

If i add a Stanozol derivative to phera plex, will it inhibit my mass gains on phera plex? because i hear that winstrol will not give you any mass just strength, so will adding it affect my phera plex? and what should i dose it at.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%

you could add 13 ethyl jet by md. or p13 m by proven products i think. i remember back when that generic labz had an athlete that went by grexx that said that phera with 13 ethyl is fantastic for mass. you could do "the stack" where you do 3 weeks of phera bridged to superdrol. the two that you name would add little if at all and would probably be better served for a cutter. just my opinion sir do with it what you will. peace
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%

I'd stay away from propadrol and furaguno if you are looking for mass and strength. Defintiely look into non-methylated products. 3-ad is a great option to any stack, but if you are an advanced user then maybe go for superdrol (sides could be harsh though)
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I vote prostan
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

i heard 3-AD is useless and you dont gain anything, just lethargy.

something non-methylated, non progrestin with good mass and strenght gains? something like non-methylated epistane or hdrol. i heard propadrol is good but its a progestin and progestin shuts your own testosterone production quckly down for a long term. and its harder to keep it active like before...

maybe 1-T?

sorry for my english
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

I'm on fruzadrol by Axis labs now for 2 weeks and i feel no strengh gains,I'm taking 200mg a day and i think i feel weaker! i am leaning out a lot though,so that is good,that's is why I'm taking it anyways,If you want to cut this is the product for you.so it is doing what i want for me.At times i feel uphoric which is ok.I don't have any energy boost, like other ph's i have taken.It might just be me,the way my body is reacting to this one.just wanted to give you input on the furazabol.good luck brother hope you have a good cycle.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

I've stacked trena with pplex and had good results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What should I stack with Phera-plex??
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 08:11 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 01:28 AM
  3. Phera-Plex: to stack or not
    By Chris95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 03:16 PM
  4. Phera-Plex and SD stack.
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0