trenadrol/havoc or trenadrol/halodrol 50???

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
what would be a better stack, and are we all sure that trenadrol isnt that bad on the liver?? i dont wanna risk anything

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im doing trenadrol/h-drol right now and it is sick. i started with 60mg of tren but after a week i was like..**** this it is too awesome..so i bumped it to 90mgs. waiting for the h-drol to kick in. but i will tell u..back pumps are killer and sometimes debilitating.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
im doing trenadrol/h-drol right now and it is sick. i started with 60mg of tren but after a week i was like..**** this it is too awesome..so i bumped it to 90mgs. waiting for the h-drol to kick in. but i will tell u..back pumps are killer and sometimes debilitating.
How's the trenadrol making you feel? In the gym its awesome. I'm at 90 now and loving the effects its having on strength, pump, vascularity. It is definitely sick! But when I'm not in the gym I feel pretty shytty. Basically lethargic, bad moods, tired. When I'm like that, I am actually looking forward to the end of the cycle. Its been awesome for gains though. I bridged into the tren from epistane and wow what a difference. Epistane isn't bad thougheither but nothing like tren. I felt really good on the epi too. I definitely don't like the way the tren is makng me feel. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol is the hands down bests oral on the market.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would u guys say its better then the other 19nor. trens?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i started trenadrol today (noticed a pump in the gym, i know its early but i noticed a pump) and also took my blood pressure before and after training.

Before systolic 100
diastolic 67

after systolic 101
diastolic 69

didnt change much yet, i been on hawthorn for 5 weeks at 1210mgs each day, as well as fish oil. I will get bp checked again tomorrow just to see how it raises.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16
BigBicepBill Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 16
Cycle Logs 0