Benefits Of Deca added to Test E

omar castillo

Awards
Ok guys I am ready to start my cycle, looking to put on some quality mass and shred as much fat as possible, I know most of us would say that is not possible but I think a sound diet and cardio (non-lifting days) will help, will base diet mainly of clean whole foods ( 4 a day) and 2 protein shakes, total of 3000 calories. Right now I am fat, not that fat fat! BF levels are @20% at 190 lbs. height is 5'6 ...yeah I am shorty! 30 years old, been lifting natural for 6 years and started at 150 lbs. Is time to juice bros. I believe I carry a good amount of muscle already even though I had to take it easy the last 3 months due to a minor back injury, I am pain free now and ready to go hardcore now.
I was thinking of just doing Test E for a first cycle but I am tempted to add Deca 300, I will also be doing 0.25mg of anastrozole every night during cycle, and yes I got all my arsenal for PCT(nolva, clomid) retin-a cream, also will be supplementing with multivita/mineral, R-ALA, milk thistle, B5 , Zinc.
4 times a week trainning, 90 minutes
3 times a week cardio, 30 minutes
Test E, 250mg a week --8 weeks--PCT 3 weeks:)
Deca 300mg a week? or not?

I also got plenty of M1T

Remember even though Test is mass gainer I am going to try to benefit from its fatburning effects thru diet and cardio added to my program.

I need your opinions please on whether or not add Deca:confused:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you should get your bodyfat to at least 10% before you do this.. No AAS will make you lose fat, the sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be..

size

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Pete.

In 6 years you ahve gone from 150 to 190. That is good progress but you are 20% BF. If you do not mind having a high BF% then by all means go ahead with your cycle.

You idea of losing BF and gainsing muscle is possible but it is very difficult. To achieve that you need to have your diet and training in perfect order. My guess is that you are far from having diet and training in perfect order. If your diet is right at 20% BF you could lose fat without any cardio. Also, triaing for 90 minutes is too long a period for most individuals. You are either doing too much, tlkaing too much, or resting too much. Spending too much time during a training session is counterproductive.

I also think a better first cycle would be just using 500mg of test enanthate weekly. No need to take anastrozole unless a situation arises in which you need ot use it. Recovering from Deca is not easy and for that reason I would prefer a newbie to use only test.

Also...............there is no need to open another thread discussing the same topic. Best is just to continue on in the old one.

omar castillo

Awards
Thank you size! Thank you BigPeteFox for ya'all advices!
Remember I can not talk to anybody else about this but you guys on the boards, I just wanted one last word of assurance for my cycle, yeah test e only is the the best way to go, but should I do with my Deca300? I hate for it to sit there it does not expire until '06 and is QV I know I should have not gotten it to begin with, my mistake not enough research...I will lose BF first like I said in my other thread(won't waste thread space anymore on same subject-sorry) then i will do the 8 week Test E, no Deca no M1T, just PCT and anastrozole if needed.

It has been solved!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should run the test enanthate at least 10-12 weeks.. You won't feel it until week 5 or 6, so 8 weeks is really a waste.. If you can get test prop, try it like this:

Weeks 1-6: 100mg test prop EOD
Weeks 1-10(or 12) 500mg test enanthate in twice per week shots of 250mg.

First shot of enanthate should be 500mg (2ml/cc), then 250mg. every 3 days afterward.. ;)

The test prop will get your blood levels up fast, so it'll work while your body waits for the enanthate to kick in.. Besides, prop won't bloat you much, if at all..

size

Awards
  • Established
Adding the prop would be nice but it is not necessary.

Being that this is your first cycle, I think just 1 shot weekly (2cc=500mg) of test enanthate is the easiest way to do it. 10 weeks on 500mg of test weekly will yield nice gains for you.

Save the deca for another cycle. You could and the methyl1test if you want, I would do something like this: methyl1test at 10mg for the frist 2 weeks of the cycle and maybe the last 2 weeks at 10mg.

Good luck with your fat loss and I hope you achieve your goals.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree with size, that would make an excellent first cycle.

ManBeast

omar castillo

Awards
:) Apprecciate it guys!
thanks for your patience, and yeah I'll do that Size, I'd rather shoot once a week since my sister will be doing it for me, and she lives kind of far, I think after 2 or 3 times i will learn and be able to shoot myself

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
pinning yourself is easy, just have new pins every time and it's like a hot knife through butter (the buttocks).

juststarting

Awards
size: "Save the deca for another cycle. You could and the methyl1test if you want, I would do something like this: methyl1test at 10mg for the frist 2 weeks of the cycle and maybe the last 2 weeks at 10mg.''

What is the reason for saving the deca. Is it because this is his first cycle? Would it be better to add the deca if it were his second? When would you use the deca?

Just curious

I am considering a second cycle of
10 weeks 500 test E
10 weeks 400 deca
and the first 4 weeks of M1T

size

Awards
  • Established
What is the reason for saving the deca. Is it because this is his first cycle? Would it be better to add the deca if it were his second? When would you use the deca?

I am not a fan of deca but many love it. For a first cycle it is not necessary to use a large array of products. Test alone is sufficient. Deca can sometimes cause problems during recovery so for a first cycle I think it is best not to include deca jsut so one can see how normal recovery should go. With test alone, recovery to normal hormone production should not be particularly difficult.

Judo Tom

Awards
my experience.. has beenthat if i use just test i have about 80-90% recover in less than 3 weeks..

if i used fina/deca it is a several month long process and it sucks.. depression.. no gains lack of strength no motivation.. i love the gains of fina but its not worth it for me..