extend my cycle?

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well.. i'm in week four of my hdrol cycle... i was planning on hitting 50/75/75/75/75/75.. but instead.. my gains hit a brick wall on week 3 so on week four i bumped it up... 5'9.5 @ 201lbs... so now i've done 50/75/75/100.. i'll have enought to do a 5th week at 100 and then i'll run out.. would it be worth to buy another bottle just to get that 6th week in.. right now i'm feelin decent.. tired of eating.. but i'm decent.. i figure the worst that can happen.. is with me getting tired of food.. i'd have more of a recomp effect my 6th week than a big gain..

what do yall think?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well.. i'm in week four of my hdrol cycle... i was planning on hitting 50/75/75/75/75/75.. but instead.. my gains hit a break wall on week 3 so on week four i bumped it up... 5'9.5 @ 201lbs... so now i've done 50/75/75/100.. i'll have enought to do a 5th week at 100 and then i'll run out.. would it be worth to buy another bottle just to get that 6th week in.. right now i'm feelin decent.. tired of eating.. but i'm decent.. i figure the worst that can happen.. is with me getting tired of food.. i'd have more of a recomp effect my 6th week than a big gain..

what do yall think?
6 in one hand and half a dozen in the other. going 6 weeks does not guarantee anything, except having to buy another bottle