First cycle of deca/test

CEverii

Awards
Alright so i think that i have my first cycle all planned out. Just wanted to see what you guys thought. And i know, this is a very low dose. Not looking for HUGE gains.
10 weeks
250mg/week deca
250mg/week test e

PCR:
Clomid 50mg/day for 4 weeks, 3 weeks after last deca injection
Nolva 20mg/day for 4 weeks, 3 weeks after last deca injection, or sooner if i see symptoms of gyno.

well, what you guys think?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
you are not lying that it is a low dose. What type of gains are you expecting?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Scrap the deca, run test 500mg for 10 weeks. Nolva only for PCT 40/40/20/20. Perfect for a first cycle bro.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Scrap the deca, run test 500mg for 10 weeks. Nolva only for PCT 40/40/20/20. Perfect for a first cycle bro.
I would probably have to agree with freqfly. But what type of gains do you want? You know 250mg of test is what is used for trt. You wont get a whole lot of gains except probably higher sex drive.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test need to be 400-500/wk and deca...... is inside the cycle for the dry leaning effect, tests tends to bloat and the whole water retension. i think its a good basic cycle

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You know 250mg of test is what is used for trt. You wont get a whole lot of gains except probably higher sex drive.
250mg/wk is a pretty "generous" TRT dose. That would bring most people above range. For most TRT is more inline with 100-150mg/wk.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
test need to be 400-500/wk and deca...... is inside the cycle for the dry leaning effect,
Deca gives you a dry leaning effect? It has the exact opposite effect on me..lol

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
250mg/wk is a pretty "generous" TRT dose. That would bring most people above range. For most TRT is more inline with 100-150mg/wk.
Agreed. I have a study saved where 300mg/week is averaged to be 1345ng/dl. Thats WAY above a trt.

Not saying you shouldnt use more test though :laugh:

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
my doctor prescribed me 200mg of test cyp for trt

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
well considering I lost my health insurance a month after getting that prescription we will probably never know. I never actually started it. I knew I was going to do a cycle in 2.5 months so I did not want to start then and then start a real cycle and be on test for 20+ weeks.

thelix

Awards
Hey guys,

Not to hijack the post here, but I am planning a similar first 10 week cycle with Deca, but using Sustanon250 intead of Test E both on 250mg/week.

Would the Sust work better for a 1st cycle and yield same results as the Test-E ?

I am also considering running Winny on the last 5 weeks, instead of Deca, but I am not sure if Deca for 5 weeks only gives you any result.

Any experienced comments here are highly appreciated.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
5'8 161???? How long you been lifting for? You would probably want to put some more weight on and get your training and diet down first.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
imo i really think test needs to be shot at 250mg 2x a week but im bigger dude 235lbs. umm never really used deca...... but istn it dry gains? i was sure it is since i seen it used during diet cycles along primabolan and winstrol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
imo i really think test needs to be shot at 250mg 2x a week but im bigger dude 235lbs. umm never really used deca...... but istn it dry gains? i was sure it is since i seen it used during diet cycles along primabolan and winstrol

I always thought Deca was wet?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
guys... its 19-nor, a progestin therefore stimulates the progesterone receptors, converts to estrogen at 20% that of test. you'll bloat for sure. AI for sure too.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kk i just looked up deca and it is, wet it can be used for cuttin and bulking but is known for water retention huh.... interesting

thelix

Awards
5'8 161???? How long you been lifting for? You would probably want to put some more weight on and get your training and diet down first.
I have been lifting on and off for over 15 years. The thing is I have a high rate metabolism so I am pretty lean (10-12% bf) and it is hard for me to put on weight.

I have my diet down after calculating my calories for bulking at 60/30/10, and I my training is a 5-day on 2-day off, one muscle group a day, hitting them pretty hard. During this cycle, I will up the cals even more for sure.

I guess I am pretty well conditioned, got a few ph and pro-steroids in my belt (pplex, mdrol, mmv2), so I should be ready to try this cycle.

Sorry for getting side tracked here...

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Deca IMO is awesome. I had very little bloat and zero sides. Run Deca 400-600mg/week. Broken up into 2 shots. Stack it with the same amount of Test E or Sustanon 250 twice a week. I hated Test E ( terrible back acne and nuts shrunk bad). Sustanon was pretty good, no real complaints except it raised my blood pressure.