Anybody used 1,4ADD IM?

Flash

Awards
I was curious if anyone has worked up a homebrew of 1,4 ADD for injection. Im curious about trying it, as I want Eq effects, but I dont want to wait 6 weeks to start seeing them. Anywho...I'm just looking for somw feedback if anyones got any.

Thanks.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have used it with the acetate ester. but without an ester you would need to do injects probably twice a day.

Flash

Awards
well...

How was it?

Does anyone offer the powder with an ester? I'd love a quick acting compound that gave similair results to Eq without waiting eons to get results.

Saggy

Awards
Hey Sledge when u gonna come out with a sterile 1,4 ad product? I'm surprised u haven't put one out yet, considering all the other great products u have.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have a small beta batch that I used for awhile, I like it a lot. I didnt put it out because sad as it is most people dont like to inject. they would much rather smear 1000mg of a trans all over their body then use a much smaller dose injected per week.
It was good but i dont think you will see anyone carry it just because it dosent sell as much. I had mine made just for me so I would have to order a KG at a time. And if it dosent sell well, then having a Kg sitting around isnt good if they decided to ban PH/PS sooner then later. But if you can get it in small amounts it is definetly worth a try.