Why it is great to be off cycle
- 04-06-2009, 08:51 PM
- 04-06-2009, 09:02 PM
im not constantly sweating my ass off...i can sleep at night....i dont have to check my bp all the time....ooooff....i wish i were off cycle....a beer sounds really good....or some crown...yeah...crown and diet....
- 04-06-2009, 09:05 PM
04-06-2009, 09:10 PM
I been off for like 3-4 years, now i just want to enjoy being ON..lol
04-06-2009, 09:12 PM
04-06-2009, 09:13 PM
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
04-06-2009, 09:34 PM
04-07-2009, 11:53 AM
mmm.... crown.... so good it makes me wonder why i was ever on cycle.... ahh... the silver lining to being off is niceim not constantly sweating my ass off...i can sleep at night....i dont have to check my bp all the time....ooooff....i wish i were off cycle....a beer sounds really good....or some crown...yeah...crown and diet....
04-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Holy Puck! I love being ON cycle. I hate being off! So Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-07-2009, 07:27 PM
You can have a beer with dinner on cycle. Sheesh.
04-07-2009, 09:17 PM
04-07-2009, 09:26 PM
hmm...I've never Crown before. I need to expand my horizons.
04-07-2009, 09:29 PM
04-07-2009, 09:37 PM
You find better stuff to get on!!!! PEEEY@!!!!!
04-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Tren/Crack rock combo = Good times
04-08-2009, 12:37 PM
WE'RE GOING STREAKING!its so good when it hits your lips"!
04-08-2009, 12:58 PM
being on is just a great feeling, i dont drink or smoke so i have really nothing to look foward to when coming off, but as long as i stay strong i dont care if im on or off.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lockxxheed in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2011, 01:20 AM
- By fireworks in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:03 PM
- By javry in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2009, 07:02 PM
- By jw4285 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-05-2009, 09:33 PM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:01 AM