Why it is great to be off cycle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The pros of being on cycle are pretty obvious. I've been off cycle for two months now and my favorite part of being off cycle is being able to have a beer at the end of the day. What are the other benefits of being off cycle?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im not constantly sweating my ass off...i can sleep at night....i dont have to check my bp all the time....ooooff....i wish i were off cycle....a beer sounds really good....or some crown...yeah...crown and diet....

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
im not constantly sweating my ass off...i can sleep at night....i dont have to check my bp all the time....ooooff....i wish i were off cycle....a beer sounds really good....or some crown...yeah...crown and diet....
its nice to be off cycle.u feel good all day no lethergy and Bp headaches.libido is normal and always there if u need it.oh and like mooch said.crown and diet.ahhhhh.i think im gonna go pour one right now.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I been off for like 3-4 years, now i just want to enjoy being ON..lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
mmm.... crown.... so good it makes me wonder why i was ever on cycle.... ahh... the silver lining to being off is nice

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Holy Puck! I love being ON cycle. I hate being off! So Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You can have a beer with dinner on cycle. Sheesh.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
hmm...I've never Crown before. I need to expand my horizons.

Hulkaholic

Banned
Awards
You find better stuff to get on!!!! PEEEY@!!!!!:439:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
being on is just a great feeling, i dont drink or smoke so i have really nothing to look foward to when coming off, but as long as i stay strong i dont care if im on or off.