Pheraplex Enlarges Heart

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
PheraPlex enlarges the heart

I know that we have all pumped a lot of stuff in to our systems...just remember that there isn't generally very much human research on the new generation of PH's. We are the lab rats...

bigdeepsquats

Awards
potentially not for sure dude

that article only maid pp look like a legit roid to me, it did not scare me.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Well...my goal wasn't to scare anyone. My personal belief is that if you use these chemicals in an intelligent way, by which I mean taking the correct support supplements (CoQ10, Hawthorne, Celery seed, Vit C, MSM, Milk Thistle, A, E, etc), keep your cycles at a reasonable dose, for a reasonable time frame, and do not try to combine 9 different anabolics and 12 different stimulants....then you can effectively overcome genetic physical limits without shaving 20 years off your life span by ruining your heart, liver or kidneys.

I'm just seeing a lot of guys these days that are like "Hey im 17 and Im taking superdrol, halodrol, extreme tren, p-plex, 120mg of ephedrine, hydroxycut hardcore and i was just wondering if i should switch to a light beer or is regular still okay? and this guy at the gym said i can pct with something called chrysin and just eat more oatmeal?"

bigdeepsquats

Awards
"Hey im 17 and Im taking superdrol, halodrol, extreme tren, p-plex, 120mg of ephedrine, hydroxycut hardcore and i was just wondering if i should switch to a light beer or is regular still okay?
good one dude lol :laugh:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well all steroids temporarily will enlarge the heart. I didn't read the link but ive seen it someplace else they compared the effect to test prop. Oh well. Just started my superdrol/Pheradrol stack and loving it.

bigdeepsquats

Awards
Well all steroids temporarily will enlarge the heart. I didn't read the link but ive seen it someplace else they compared the effect to test prop. Oh well. Just started my superdrol/Pheradrol stack and loving it.
i heard superdrol is not fun to be on?

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
It's powerful stuff man. It can really cause some painful back and calf pumps, and can really wreck your liver and your cholesterol levels...but you can fix those problems to an extent with taurine, milk thistle, and policosanol and omega 3's and have a good cycle if it's dosed correctly (IE not 60mgs...)

bigdeepsquats

Awards
It's powerful stuff man. It can really cause some painful back and calf pumps, and can really wreck your liver and your cholesterol levels...but you can fix those problems to an extent with taurine, milk thistle, and policosanol and omega 3's and have a good cycle if it's dosed correctly (IE not 60mgs...)
whats this I hear about a sweet spot dose of 40mg with havoc?