CLOMIPHENE CITRATE QUESTION

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I SUCK AT MATH ! if its a 3000mg- 60ml vial. how many mgs per milliliter on thanx !

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha im drawing a blank mooch what r the doses for clomid? 50 50 50 50 or 100 4x

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
ha im drawing a blank mooch what r the doses for clomid? 50 50 50 50 or 100 4x

I guess it depends what you have taken....

I did 100/100/50/50 for a 6 week t-roid cycle.

krogtaar

Awards
lol...obama, if you read this, please redirect money for steriod ban enforcement to grade school funding.

RAMJAM666

Awards
lol...obama, if you read this, please redirect money for steriod ban enforcement to grade school funding.
no ****. you sir look into the camera and say i am not smarter than a fifth grader:eek:wned2:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
no ****. you sir look into the camera and say i am not smarter than a fifth grader:eek:wned2:
idk those damn 5th graders are pretty sharp these days...i'd tone it down 1st or 2nd!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I guess it depends what you have taken....

I did 100/100/50/50 for a 6 week t-roid cycle.
ive never seen the need to dose over 50mgs a day....clomid has a long half life and you get a compounding effect.....i use this dose on long injectable cycles to great effect.....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ive never seen the need to dose over 50mgs a day....clomid has a long half life and you get a compounding effect.....i use this dose on long injectable cycles to great effect.....
FOR REAL! I don't know why everyone feels like they need such high doses of SERMS.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
FOR REAL! I don't know why everyone feels like they need such high doses of SERMS.
one thing that was told to me when i 1st joined this forum was "more is not always better" we were talking about nolva, but the same thing here.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i did recover well from 100/100/50/50 but the sides where strong on 100mg for me so I would probably do 50/50/50/50 next time.