have an idea, wondering of anyone has ever tried this with success?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever used low dose (basically a tad higher than TRT dosing) andriol to counteract lethargy and libido loss that accompany the majority of the designer hormones?
if not andriol, low dose weekly inj of e/c?
i'd really like to experiment with this, during lets say a 4 week epi/tren run.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seems like a waste IMO..

First off test e/cyp would not be a great choice for a 4wk'er.

Secondly you may as well just make a real cycle of it, and run the test out at a larger dose, for an appropriate amount of time beyond the oral.

I know if i were on test for 4 weeks there is no way in hell i would want to come off, just as i was getting into the "meat" of it.

I have no experience with Andriol though, so i can't even comment on that aspect. I just know from what i have researched there is lots of mixed reviews on the stuff(mostly bad).

Would love to hear some other opinions though:)

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
definitely, yea i hear ya... for a 4 weeker e or c would be out of the question, but prop could be done i feel.

and def a full cycle would be a beter option, only thing is one of my buddies really wants me to wait on a cycle of injects until august/september so we can do it side by side each other, but a) i was really looking forward to kick that one off in june. then i had the idea if i run something short in the meantime, recover over the summer and be ready for 500mg test-e/ 300mg mast-p in the fall

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
definitely, yea i hear ya... for a 4 weeker e or c would be out of the question, but prop could be done i feel.

and def a full cycle would be a beter option, only thing is one of my buddies really wants me to wait on a cycle of injects until august/september so we can do it side by side each other, but a) i was really looking forward to kick that one off in june. then i had the idea if i run something short in the meantime, recover over the summer and be ready for 500mg test-e/ 300mg mast-p in the fall
test suspension and phera.....4 weeks to hyooge....and tell your freind he's gay....