3rd week M1T, cutting a 4 weeker short.

• Thread starter Yimen E.Cricket
  • Start date

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I did my initial 2 week cycle 20mg ED, then 2 off before starting this cycle 3 weeks ago.
I cant stand to go a fourth week on M1T.
I started for 2 weeks at 20mg and dropped to 10 for the third week.

The pumps are seriously painful, In shoulders as well as the lower back.

The acne is getting out of control as well. Acne on the face, head, back and chest.

The sides would have been fine and i would have no problems if i stopped at 2 weeks. This 3rd week has brought on the drastic sides. If i had stopped at 2 weeks i would have only good things to report.

The lethargy has been a problem the entire time, so i am looking forward to feeling a little better.

But, Let me tell the good things that i got from M1t

Huge pump for the holidays. I put the punkass brother in law (also a bodybuilder) to shame. :D

My strength broke a plateau and increased my bench by 50 pounds. :D

I will use my supply of M1T as a short cycle strength booster from now on! :cool:

Thanks to all of you! :)

Last edited:

Bryan

Awards
only side I got from m1t was acne. I'm going to try some high-dose b5 during my next week to see if it helps.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody see a difference in taking nolva morning or night?
When is the best time for max results?

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Yemeni, you don't sound 31 by asking basic questions (instead of doing your research) on every step of your cycle which is now unfortunately a bust. Nolva night or day? - research the half-life thats your answer.

I was asking for personal opinions in the know on nolvadex. But i would not expect you to understand that. Thanks anyway.

The cycle was not a bust.

I did a 2 week on/2 week off/ 3 week on cycle. I gained 12 lbs solid, i added 50 lbs to my bench.

I am merely giving my results, letting people know about my sides.

I also quit gaining in the 3rd week.

I feel that all the beta testers gave solid advice. 2 week cycles are best for maxing gains and minimizing sides.

my2sense

Awards
I will use my supply of M1T as a short cycle strength booster from now on! :cool:
exactly. i came the same conclusion after a 2 weeker @ 10mg. in the future i may just do 1 week cycles for strength gains and a couple pounds of LBM. Oddly, the majority of my gains came in week 1.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
exactly. i came the same conclusion after a 2 weeker @ 10mg. in the future i may just do 1 week cycles for strength gains and a couple pounds of LBM. Oddly, the majority of my gains came in week 1.
Thanks for the feedback! Hell, thanks for not dogging me out.
I was also thinking of 1 week cycles.
There would not be any shutdown and i did get the biggest results in the first 7 days.
I will try that later on, when my motor is up and running again.

I am taking nolva and 6-oxo together for a nice post cycle. :D

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Yemeni, you don't sound 31 by asking basic questions (instead of doing your research) on every step of your cycle which is now unfortunately a bust. Nolva night or day? - research the half-life thats your answer.

i have searched this site, I found that clomid has a 5 day halflife. I also found that nolva and clomid are similar compounds. However i cant find the halflife on nolva specifically.

Do you know if nolva also has the same halflife as clomid?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! Hell, thanks for not dogging me out.
I was also thinking of 1 week cycles.
There would not be any shutdown and i did get the biggest results in the first 7 days.
I will try that later on, when my motor is up and running again.

I am taking nolva and 6-oxo together for a nice post cycle. :D
I got total shutdown somewhere betweed day 1 and day 3. And all my results have been in the second week. Sides do seem to get worse as time goes on.