how toxic is trenadrol

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
when i ask "how toxic is trenadrol, i mean compared to superdrol,havoc, dbol...... I know it says its not methlayted, but just wondering

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
You gonna have to call kilosports for that one. No one really knows what in it.

(480) 545-3489 - M-F - 8am-6pm PST

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd like to know if its just 19-Nor or not, anyone know if trienolone is just a fancy term for the 19?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
ok, i been reading a lot about this sh*t, i wanna start it up, but it seems like nobody is sure whats in it, are the gains really that good with trenadrol?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I dont feel like that guys results are real accurate, I mean check out his diet, and lack of support supps.

Support supplements were:
NaNo2x9 or whatever the muscletech NO2 stuff is
Glucosamine and chondroitin (6 one gram capsules per day)
Centrum multivitamins
I mean the other 1/3 consisted of frozen foods like lean pockets, red meats, cheeses, almonds and walnuts, south beach diet pizzas... Not burger king everyday, but not exactly cholesterol friendly either... I'd say I consumed less than 7 grams of trans fat per week on average.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I dont feel like that guys results are real accurate, I mean check out his diet, and lack of support supps.
ehhh...........

I think its more of the "norm" cycle than most on here would expect.

Most guys dont run all the xtras............I would say 99% of the idgets in my gym, run the compound and thats it. Eat like a hog ,take extra protein, extra water and still drink booze on the weekend. lol

Educated folk like us jest dont count.