Competitive Edge Labs Supplement M-Drol/H-Drol - AnabolicMinds.com

Competitive Edge Labs Supplement M-Drol/H-Drol

1. New Member

Competitive Edge Labs Supplement M-Drol/H-Drol

Anyone ran either of these? How did they work? Any sides? How was your pct ran?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Those are both very popular on this forum. They are very effective and work well for most. But realize that they are both on opposite sides of the "harshness" spectrum. H-drol is good for beginners and M-drol only for the more experienced. Sides? Yes, especially w/ Mdrol. Haven't ran H-drol so I don't know but from what I've read it is pretty mild. Just do a little bit more searching and lurking to find your answers. Look in the Post Cycle Therapy section for PCT discussions. Good luck and be safe.
  3. New Member

threads on the 1st page about those. read these plus the next few pages worth of threads

Quick Hdrol Dosing Question
    Is my Superdrol cycle ok?
    M-Drol
    My First "Cycle" EVER. Please critique my plan and layout of supplements.
    Gyno during PCT?? (SD)
    Mdrol+Tren
    Monster Caps - Review
    Superdrol/Havoc same ratio than M1T
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiLShAnK357 View Post
    Anyone ran either of these? How did they work? Any sides? How was your pct ran?
    really? like...really?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

^^^ Ha ha, I knew those were coming. Just thought I'd be nice ^^^
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    really? like...really?
    wow, never ceases to amaze me how people come on pages just 2 make someone look bad, sorry dude i will be the first 2 admit i don't know everything, obviously you do sorry
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

wow, never ceases to amaze me how people come on pages just 2 make someone look bad, sorry dude i will be the first 2 admit i don't know everything, obviously you do sorry
    no i dont know everything but when i do want to know something...i do research on my own using a helpful tool called google...then i come ask questions. theres plenty of crap out there about these 2..and if its ur first cycle do not even consider m-drol
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

bigpapa, I saw your sig earlier today and was like and just finished watching step brothers.

Boats n Hoes, LMFAO!!!

I was almost crying
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    no i dont know everything but when i do want to know something...i do research on my own using a helpful tool called google...then i come ask questions. theres plenty of crap out there about these 2..and if its ur first cycle do not even consider m-drol
    I have done that also, but did not find the answers directly that I wanted, so thought I would ask people on here to get an answer by people who have acctually done these
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

no mate...its not about knowing everything. But more about displaying a certain level common sense.

if you would have looked at the page you were on when you went to click to post a new thread you would have seen a crapload of info for your question.

I mean no offense man, but there is a line between spoon feeding and asking for help when you have tried but cant understand or cant find something.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.

most PH questions are already answered numerous times on this board to the point that if you dont even like the answer, you can probably keep searching and find an answer that best suits your situation...

If you want to get huuuuuge, you can find 10 ppl that say Mdrol will get you big but is so harsh its not worth it, while 10 more will chime in and say Mdrol will get you big and u can run it safe if u follow XYZ guidelines, and then 5 more ppl will try to steer you to another product altogether. Hope this helps!!

...and the point isnt to bash the board, its to use common sense when you do search around
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    no mate...its not about knowing everything. But more about displaying a certain level common sense.

if you would have looked at the page you were on when you went to click to post a new thread you would have seen a crapload of info for your question.

I mean no offense man, but there is a line between spoon feeding and asking for help when you have tried but cant understand or cant find something.
    thank you zero v

Similar Forum Threads

1. Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol
    By steveoshs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 11:18 AM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol .. Questions
    By adross33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 01:56 AM