Interesting article on dymezathine...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Forgotten steroid dymethazine turns up in designer supplement

A new – and at the same time old – anabolic steroid has turned up in online shops. If supplements manufacturer IForce isn’t taking us all for a ride, then dymethazine is back.

The steroid that was first researched by Italian scientists in the early sixties is one of the ingredients in IForce’s new product. Its trade name is Dymethazine; its full scientific name is 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine. The structure of the
formula is shown below. You won't find the scientific name mentioned in the advertisements for Dymethazine as the manufacturers don’t want to attract the attention of the authorities.

The molecule looks strange at first, but it’s related to superdrol.

Dymethazine is an azine. It’s actually two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom. Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they happily make their way to the androgen receptors. Dymethazine is also known as mebalozine.

we took a look at the entry in Julius Vida’s standard work Androgens And Anabolic Agents to learn more about dymethazine. And we did the same for a couple of related steroids, so you can put things into perspective.

The table below shows how masteron works. VP stands for the effect on the prostate, which is a marker for the undesirable androgenic effects of an anabolic steroid. LA stands for the effect on the sphincter muscle, a marker for the desirable muscle-building effect of the steroid. The right-hand column shows the substances Vida used to compare the effect of the steroid. The research was done on rats, of course.

Masteron has to be injected. If you attach a methyl group to the seventeenth carbon atom of masteron you get orally available superdrol: an amazingly effective, but also dangerous steroid. Users build up strength and hard muscles, but complaints of liver problems abound.
And in the table below you can see the effect of dymethazine. Vida injected it and compared the effects with those of testosterone. He also administered the steroid orally and then compared the effects with those of methyltestosterone. When taken orally the anabolic effect is 2.1 times that of methyltestosterone.

On the bodybuilding forums visitors compare the anabolic and androgenic effects of dymethazine with those of stanozolol or furazabol. But that’s too much of a good thing, as the table below shows. Below you can see the effects of furazabol. The androgenic-anabolic effect ratio of furazabol - and therefore also of stanozolol - is better than that of dymethazine. So, if you have to choose between good old stanozolol or dymethazine, you know which to go for.

But these data are not enough for us to be able to tell whether dymethazine is safe. And we are not entirely convinced. If superdrol plays such havoc with the liver, then an azine of superdrol is likely to do the same. Neither are we reassured by dozens of studies carried out in the sixties in which humans were given dymethazine. In the sixties doctors had other ideas about the side effects of steroids than now.

And what’s more, it’s not certain whether dymethazine really is an ingredient in IForce’s Dymethazine. It wouldn’t be the first time that designer supplements manufacturers have made a mess of things.

And finally, we also looked up a less dangerous alternative to dymethazine in Vida’s book, one that works. That is in theory, according to Vida.

It’s the THP-ether of masteron. The risk of liver damage is less than with superdrol – and we reckon that it’s likely to cause less damage than dymethazine. The androgenic side effects are less. If supplements manufacturers still want to use their customers as human guinea-pigs, this seems to us to be a less crazy choice.

I thought it would be interesting to see how this structure would work, any ideas?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I have read this b4 but a good read

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Source? (Where did you get this from?)
If you say ergo-log, then I'm going to puke.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
A quote from waynes world

" If your gonna spew, spew in this!"

Yes, this is from ergo-log.:puke:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Then i wont say, but it was interesting, i just did wonder about this structure though, it looks like it could work, i called a buddy in russia, and he thinks it could be done easily, just very interesting, and no disrespect to I-force, i love their products.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then i wont say, but it was interesting, i just did wonder about this structure though, it looks like it could work, i called a buddy in russia, and he thinks it could be done easily, just very interesting, and no disrespect to I-force, i love their products.
At least someone does...

;)