My First "Cycle" EVER. Please critique my plan and layout of supplements.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
I was directed to make this post in this thread. I hope I'm finally in the correct place for some good advice.

About me:
31 yrs old
5'10" 219lbs
12 yrs (on and off) lifting

A good friend gave me his formula for getting great results. I want to run the program and supplement regimen by you pros. This will be my first time taking anything outside of creatine, glutamine, and protein supplements.

The list and order to take supplements:

Weeks 1-6
H-drol: Week 1 - 50mg, Wks 2-6 - 75mg
Liver Detox & Regenerator (NOW): 3x daily
Hawthorn Extract (NOW): 4x daily

Weeks 7-10
Post Cycle Support: 4x daily
Diesel Test Hardcore: 4x daily

Weeks 8-12
Lean FX: 3x daily
Trione: 3x/2x/2x/1x (weeks 8/9/10/11)

I will also be taking Vasocharge, Xtend, and PWO protein intake.

I'm just listing my supplements. I eat very clean and my diet is "dialed in". If requested I can go into detail but I just assume keeping it to supplements for this thread.

I would appreciate any opinions regarding this program. I'm a complete n00b so any advice/knowledge would be great.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
be sure to preload 2 weeks prior to cycle start with cycle support or cycle assist

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
be sure to preload 2 weeks prior to cycle start with cycle support or cycle assist
Your title suggests you're just trying to push more products on me, j/k :laugh:.
Thanks for the post/advice.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
He's right, it helps to get your body ready for the juice before hand- so you don't have BP spikes or things of the such.

Overall that cycle looks pretty damn good to me, I've never done Hdrol but have heard it is fairly mild.
A SERM would be advisable to have on hand incase you have estrogen problems (puffy/itchy nipples/ any gyno problems)
A SERM is a "selective estrogen receptor modulator (?)" Not sure about the "M" But SERMS usually selectively eliminate or reduce breast tissue aromatization (conversion of test to estrogen).
You can find info on SERMS from searches.
All in all, your friends advice could give you some nice results since you've never done anything like this before.
Goodluck

Last edited:
Breaker

Breaker

Awards
He's right, it helps to get your body ready for the juice before hand- so you don't have BP spikes or things of the such.

Overall that cycle looks pretty damn good to me, I've never done Hdrol but have heard it is fairly mild.
A SERM would be advisable to have on hand incase you have estrogen problems (puffy/itchy nipples/ any gyno problems)
A SERM is a "selective estrogen receptor modulator (?)" Not sure about the "M" But SERMS usually selectively eliminate or reduce breast tissue aromatization (conversion of test to estrogen).
Google some "Research Chemicals Nolva" or something similar incase you're interested.

All in all, your friends advice could give you some nice results since you've never done anything like this before.
Goodluck
Good stuff. It looks like I'm on the right track. Thanks for the info and support.