- 04-03-2009, 06:11 PM
- 04-03-2009, 06:17 PM
04-03-2009, 06:50 PM
where do these kids come up with these screen names.....gynohappens, getbigbyjune,30daystohyooge, ilickballs, these kids these days have no imagination...
04-03-2009, 07:04 PM
lol actually mooch my name indicates that i will get BIG or FAMOUS if i make my ohl team in june it has nothing to do with getting big
04-03-2009, 07:12 PM
04-03-2009, 07:13 PM
04-03-2009, 07:16 PM
04-03-2009, 07:45 PM
04-03-2009, 07:49 PM
ok, I'm done.
Who gives a hell?? Wouldn't only someone from Ontario know of/care about the world famous "Ontario Hockey League"?
And BTW, you're 17 and have no business taking PH/DS. Besides, if your OHL happens to test for anabolics...you would be screwed.
04-03-2009, 07:54 PM
no ****. REALLY? I THOUGHT STEROIDS WERE LEGAL? I NEVER KNEW MY 17 YEAR OLD BRAIN COULD COMPREHEND THAT! listen ghandi, 3ad is considered LEGAL in canada and us so i would be fine with testing. Still no one has even answered my question about side effects for this product.
04-03-2009, 07:55 PM
04-03-2009, 08:00 PM
04-03-2009, 08:02 PM
04-03-2009, 08:04 PM
04-03-2009, 08:10 PM
no they don't allow steroids. kids that were using dbol and winny were thrown out but heres the thing.
1. its the off season and they don't test till october
2. 3ad is considered by the ohl as a legal pro hormone because thats how the canadien gov and food administration views it. just like you can find 3ad in gnc in detroit. They consider it more as just a helper than a booster like dbol or winny. Its retarded but it works for me cause 3ad doesn't have that bad of side effects.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xxjoker122 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2011, 07:58 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2009, 04:15 PM
- By bigguyoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:53 AM
- By whitedevil74 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2007, 09:59 PM