3ad?advanced pct?

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
anybody hear about these products? my teamates are taking them and they say its pretty good. any side effects? haven't seen any side effects from teamates so i looks okay.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
read the rules and please dont post in this section under 21.

3ad is a garbage weak prohormone

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
where do these kids come up with these screen names.....gynohappens, getbigbyjune,30daystohyooge, ilickballs, these kids these days have no imagination...

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol actually mooch my name indicates that i will get BIG or FAMOUS if i make my ohl team in june it has nothing to do with getting big

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol where are u from man. ONTARIO HOCKEY LEAGUE lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
shiiiiiii!!tt.....we dont have any ohl's down here in the great state of texas...

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol! DUDE i was gunna play for the texas tornados in dallas! u ever heard of them their in frisco

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
lol where are u from man. ONTARIO HOCKEY LEAGUE lol
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.....ahahahahahahahaha...OMG...ahahahaha...
ok, I'm done.
Who gives a hell?? Wouldn't only someone from Ontario know of/care about the world famous "Ontario Hockey League"?
And BTW, you're 17 and have no business taking PH/DS. Besides, if your OHL happens to test for anabolics...you would be screwed.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
no ****. REALLY? I THOUGHT STEROIDS WERE LEGAL? I NEVER KNEW MY 17 YEAR OLD BRAIN COULD COMPREHEND THAT! listen ghandi, 3ad is considered LEGAL in canada and us so i would be fine with testing. Still no one has even answered my question about side effects for this product.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
and considering i grew up in miami born and raised for 14 years i knew about the ohl when i was 8 .

Jimmy Alto

Awards
Weird, I just read in another thread about someone from Canada who's 3-AD and aPCT were seized.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol well was it ontario? cause i haven't heard of anything here in toronto

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
no ****. REALLY? I THOUGHT STEROIDS WERE LEGAL? I NEVER KNEW MY 17 YEAR OLD BRAIN COULD COMPREHEND THAT! listen ghandi, 3ad is considered LEGAL in canada and us so i would be fine with testing. Still no one has even answered my question about side effects for this product.
I don't mean that you would go to prison, but last I checked, sporting organizations had different rules than the national government. Are you saying that the OHL allows steroid use? And the potential side effects would be the same as any other unmethylated PH.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
no they don't allow steroids. kids that were using dbol and winny were thrown out but heres the thing.
1. its the off season and they don't test till october
2. 3ad is considered by the ohl as a legal pro hormone because thats how the canadien gov and food administration views it. just like you can find 3ad in gnc in detroit. They consider it more as just a helper than a booster like dbol or winny. Its retarded but it works for me cause 3ad doesn't have that bad of side effects.