Chem Structures of D-Bol, M1-4AD, 1-4AD, M1-5

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys on the topis of the new M15 hormone being produced and hopefully released soon I was wondering if anyone out there could post pictures of the following structures:

D-BOL

M1-4 AD

1-4AD (I assume its the same as the above without the Methyl at 17)

M1-5 (the new compound)

I know D-Bol and M15 are only supposed to be different by the double bond at the 5 instead of the 4 and I realize that M1-4AD and 1-4AD are only different by the methyl group, but I guess what I am trying to figure out is how is the new compound (and D-Bol) different from M1-4AD and 1-4AD?

Thanks.

Mr.50

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pm unrealmachine he has a chem program that does this.....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I edited my post -- does it make sense?
It does make more sense right now but on my browser it is spread out in a line rather then 2 on top and 2 on bottom.....but I get it. So in fact there is two things different between D-Bol and the M15.....the position of the double bond and the fact that D-Bol is a ketone and the M15 is an alcohol?

So the M15 is really more like the M1-4AD then D-Bol?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
It does make more sense right now but on my browser it is spread out in a line rather then 2 on top and 2 on bottom.....but I get it. So in fact there is two things different between D-Bol and the M15.....the position of the double bond and the fact that D-Bol is a ketone and the M15 is an alcohol?

So the M15 is really more like the M1-4AD then D-Bol?
more or less

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
more or less
Is there anything intrinsic about the features of an alcohol and a ketone at the 3 that can be interpreted.......? How about the change in the posision of the double bond?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything intrinsic about the features of an alcohol and a ketone at the 3 that can be interpreted.......? How about the change in the posision of the double bond?
The only things that can be said are that 5-enes are supposed to have intrinsic estrogenicity and that the methyl 1,5 diol probably converts to dbol to a higher degree than methyl 1,4 diol.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only things that can be said are that 5-enes are supposed to have intrinsic estrogenicity and that the methyl 1,5 diol probably converts to dbol to a higher degree than methyl 1,4 diol.
Hmmmm so intrinsic estrogenic activity = BAD converting to DBOL = Probably good (except for the DBOL side effects, and further estrogenic conversion).

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well just as an update guys it looks like this is a moot point becuase it is never going to come to market. Sounds like the second set of tests reported a possible contamination with D-Bol as PA predicted. Not good. Another designer out the window!

krogtaar

Awards
primordial performance used to have a great hormone tree diagram that showed structures and the enzymes that convert them...useful for comparing thse DS variations. dont see it now though

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Wow, seeing the structure laid it out it makes perfect sense and seems obvious that the hydrogen would want to form a bond. Didn't know how to apply nomenclature. Haven't had a full course in organic yet. Looking forward to part of school next year for a change. Creating a supplement that defies what chemistry dictates should happen. Beyond damn interesting. I want to talk to the creator/discoverer please.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i got the PM a little late. I have used chemdraw to generate those structures, it's a free download if you know how to look.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i got the PM a little late. I have used chemdraw to generate those structures, it's a free download if you know how to look.
Thanks for the time and the heads up bro. Its too bad now that it sounds like we will never see the M15 anyway...

Mr.50

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the time and the heads up bro. Its too bad now that it sounds like we will never see the M15 anyway...

Mr.50
why wont we see the M15?

edit: doh....never mind