free ebooks .......

  1. New Member
    good_guye28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    46
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

    free ebooks .......


    hey guys does anyone have a link to some free ebooks, i went to a couple of links but i guess i was too late.... they were posted early in the year and now the links are dead. on the same note is there somewhere i can go to download other books for free also? ive been searching the net and find just a bunch of BS!!!! can you download them in kazaa or something like that? i never knew about this stuff, this is sweet i was about to dish out some money for the steroid bible now with this i have more money for some gear... sweet!!!!!!! been thinking of going to the dark side again alot lately. i want to do my own conversion thing rather than do the black market.... not too many people you can trust out there.

    thanks again to the best site on the net!!!

  2. New Member
    BiGPiMPiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by good_guye28
    hey guys does anyone have a link to some free ebooks, i went to a couple of links but i guess i was too late.... they were posted early in the year and now the links are dead. on the same note is there somewhere i can go to download other books for free also? ive been searching the net and find just a bunch of BS!!!! can you download them in kazaa or something like that? i never knew about this stuff, this is sweet i was about to dish out some money for the steroid bible now with this i have more money for some gear... sweet!!!!!!! been thinking of going to the dark side again alot lately. i want to do my own conversion thing rather than do the black market.... not too many people you can trust out there.

    thanks again to the best site on the net!!!
    Download your steroid ebooks
    you just have to wait awhile for the files to download after u click them.
  3. New Member
    good_guye28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    46
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

    does anyone have any other links to free ebooks, i downloaded all those from the last thread.... so i am looking for just other research on bodybuilding and other subjects. is there a place to download free ebooks............

    thanks bros
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    roidpuple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by BiGPiMPiN
    Download your steroid ebooks
    you just have to wait awhile for the files to download after u click them.
    Hey i tried downloading them but i could not open them??? i have adobe acrobat
    what format are they in??? thanks...
  5. New Member
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by good_guye28
    does anyone have any other links to free ebooks, i downloaded all those from the last thread.... so i am looking for just other research on bodybuilding and other subjects. is there a place to download free ebooks............

    thanks bros
    I want an ebook of Anabolic Review 2005 but can't find it. Also an ebook of "Building the Perfect Beast" would be great as well.

    I have Chemical Muscle Enhancement in pdf though.
  6. Registered User
    scarfacebling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    I want an ebook of Anabolic Review 2005 but can't find it. Also an ebook of "Building the Perfect Beast" would be great as well.

    I have Chemical Muscle Enhancement in pdf though.

    I dont belive your going to find building the perfect beast in ebook form -- CME was bootlegged too much
  7. New Member
    rfbulletdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    when i try downloading those 5 files, they "do not exist." i guess they have since been removed. can someone host them, or something.

    Roidpuple: You are correct that the files are .pdf (adobe). However the files have been compressed with WINRAR. you can download a trial version anywhere, try http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....rar&tg=dl-2001 You can get the crack at www.astalavista.com
  8. Registered User
    ryano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,072
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    32.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rfbulletdude
    when i try downloading those 5 files, they "do not exist." i guess they have since been removed. can someone host them, or something.

    Roidpuple: You are correct that the files are .pdf (adobe). However the files have been compressed with WINRAR. you can download a trial version anywhere, try http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....rar&tg=dl-2001 You can get the crack at www.astalavista.com
    subs
  9. Banned
    noctorum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    82.45%

    Those links are no longer active. Does anyone have any copies available? I'd be glad to host them for everyone to use.

    alex@blindedsilence.net
  10. New Member
    Buc4Life04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    326
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%

    Email sent!
  11. Banned
    noctorum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    82.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Buc4Life04
    Email sent!
    Got them and they are on my server now

    Chemical Muscle Enhancement

    Newbie Steroid Guide


    I have about 8 gigs of transfer, so feel free to spread the link.

    If anyone has any more books, send them and I'll put them up here
  12. Board Supporter
    joecski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    515
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    11.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by noctorum
    Got them and they are on my server now

    Chemical Muscle Enhancement

    Newbie Steroid Guide


    I have about 8 gigs of transfer, so feel free to spread the link.

    If anyone has any more books, send them and I'll put them up here
    Thanks!
  13. New Member
    emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    94.1%

    Not the best first post (mine... not yours) but just wanted to thank you for hosting the files!
  14. officially an adult
    dsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    449
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    27.88%

    noctorum, i have quit a few; also, e-mule is great for find book-they just take a while.
  15. New Member
    StuckeyBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    88.29%

    I got the e-book...."Get The Pump" It was put out by MuscleTech.
  16. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2158
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    65.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    much obliged
  17. Banned
    noctorum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    82.45%

    Send them to Alex@blindedsilence.net and I can put them up

    I tried out eMule but I didn't have much luck :/
  18. officially an adult
    dsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    449
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    27.88%

    do you have an ftp setup, it would be much easier to use
  19. Banned
    noctorum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    82.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsl
    do you have an ftp setup, it would be much easier to use
    I'm going to make a new thread, It'll have the FTP info in it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free ebook: Squat Like A God
    By shawn bellon in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 06:07 PM
  2. Download Free ebook “The Dieting Solution”
    By peace19812007 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:13 AM
  3. Where can i find a free ebook regarding weightlifting or diet?
    By JohnnyBoy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 03:12 PM
  4. Sugar Free Red Bull
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 09:20 PM
  5. Want to increase height? Here are some ebooks
    By pogue in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:44 AM
Log in
Log in